Coach Report Pros & Cons

mhaffy

The Coach Report that lists Pros (Green) and Cons (Red) is a useful source for information on hidden attributes such as Big Matches, Consistency, Injury Proneness etc. You can currently use the Notes facility to make a note of such Pros and Cons with a yellow square appearing beside a players name to indicate you have made a note. This square shows in the tactics screen. What I would find to be of great benefit is for Notes options to be improved with separate sections for you to make notes of any Pros or Cons you decide as being of importance for each player. Pros would lead to green square beside a players name and Cons a red square. The general note field would remain with a yellow square showing.

I would use such additional fields to note Big Matches coach feedback -  Relishes, enjoys would be noted by me under Pros with Dreads, Doesn't feel comfortable, Doesn't enjoy being noted by me in the new Cons note field.

When picking a team for an upcoming "Big Match", the tactics view would then clearly highlight, via Green and Red squares by the players names, what balance there was between players with good and bad Big match ratings in the team you were planning to select.

The additional fields could, alternatively, be used by you to note feedback on consistency or injuries instead of big matches etc.

Hopefully the Implementation of such an enhancement to the Notes can be incorporated in future versions of FM.

Edited by mhaffy

• 5 months later...