Some Tweaks I would like to see in FM

telnettech

Started playing with smaller clubs and some things that I would like see tweaked are as follow:

1) Allow player to limit the countries seen in the scout meeting. When i have 4 scouts and 2 are selected for Country A and Country B, I should see very little scout recommendations from outside these countries and specially when the countries are outside the scouting range of the scout or the club unless i send the scout to the area. Example: FC Groningen has knowledge of Holland, Belgium and Denmark. The scout meeting should not be flooded with players from Brazil and Argentina and very few from these 3 countries.

2) Allow the option "Keep Scout Reports up to date" to just the scouting list. I like to split my list into 2. One list is within the country I am managing and the other outside. I like to scout those in the inside the country more often than the outside the country. That way when the scouting budget starts getting low, I can keep the expenses down to the area that I know i would be most likely to get players from for the next season.

Like I said, just a couple suggested tweaks. Otherwise I am loving the game and have since the old CM days!!! (I still have all those CD's from early 2000's)

• 1 month later...