National manager reputation meter when getting offers

Fedeg23

Hey guys!

First of all congratulations on the amazing game you make. I've been in love with the series since 2008 and I can't get enough of it.
I had an idea that can be used in one of the next games, but I don't know if it's already in the game as I haven't played the PC versions of FM 2018, 2019 or 2020.
My idea was to add a "National manager reputation meter", that expands as you manage different teams in different countries. The point behind it is that, the more success you achieve in a certain country, the more you are recognized nationally and internationally.

For example, let's say I started a savegame with the leagues of Portugal, Germany and the Netherlands loaded up. As I play in Portugal, for example, I have a bigger recognition in that country (TV appearances, Newspapers, etc.) than in the other two, Therefore, in the future, I'm more likely to get a job from Portugal rather than one from the Netherlands or Germany, unless I do good in European competitions to get a European reputation. If I played three seasons with a small team such as CD Chaves, for example, and I'm successful at the club but then go unemployed, I have a higher chance to get hired by a Portuguese team (Sporting CP, FC Porto or Benfica for instance) than a Dutch or German one, because you are a "public figure" in Portugal and have experience in Portuguese football.

Managers are, logically, public figures regarding the world of football. Some use social networks, some appear on TV, some go to public events, etc, and this also has an impact for teams when choosing their next team coach. Also, following world TV ratings and such, managing in events such as the Champions League or the World Cup also means more recognition by your peers and possible future clubs.

I really hope I explained myself well, since English is not my first language. Hope you all FM fans are good and healthy and playing the hell out of FM!

• 1 month later...