Multiple Saves

If we're talking solely FM I have 2 saves: My Spurs career on FM19 and my South American adventure on FM20 with Ponte Preta.

I play half a months worth of fixtures on one career, then switch and play half a month of fixtures on the other career. This way I can keep track of both careers and it doesn't feel like too long before I return to the save.

I should add I don't get loads of time to play so playing half a month can actually take half a month!

I usually do 3 saves as I usually manage 5 or 6 teams as I like to experience as many leagues as possible. If I was retired I'd play 20 teams :-) !!! I create different saves due not wanting to have to play 5 or 6 games at one sitting if the games we all scheduled for 15:00 (I would never have the time). I find 2 games in a sitting takes almost 2 hours to prepare and play.

I usually do a Greta Britain save with all the leagues loaded from those countries and usually play a PL or Championship team along with a lower division team (FM20 was Nott. Forest & Blackpool). My 2nd save is usually a French & German team with all divisions load.....with several other Euro leagues loaded in case I am fired and want to coach in a different country (FM20 was Nantes & Borussia Monchengladbach). My third save is Spain and whichever other league I'm in the mood for that year...Turkey, Portugal, Italy etc. (FM20 was Granada only).

I only ever play the present season as it usually takes me until the next release to complete all 5 or 6 seasons. (yes, I plan and watch in full each game). I also use the pre-game editor to give all teams a transfer ban. I then use the in-game editor to change the rosters as transfers occur in real life.....to make the season as similar to real life as possible. I play a week of fixtures in one save and move on to the next save...week by week to keep each save at the same stage of the season.

So give it a try and enjoy

Edited by Onyewu