In-game editor - online game

Briixx

Hey

My friend and I have started an online career, but it’s only me, who can use the in-game editor. Can this be changed? Basically we just want to use it, to filter out players under pa 155 when scouting. But it’s a bit unfair, if the host is the only one, who can use it. 

I don't believe this would work at all since the host has all the data locally. The values are loaded from your disk for the game and while its not much of an issue for you to access and search that information directly, it seems like it would naturally be more difficult for someone on another device to do so. 

6 minutes ago, santy001 said:

I don't believe this would work at all since the host has all the data locally. The values are loaded from your disk for the game and while its not much of an issue for you to access and search that information directly, it seems like it would naturally be more difficult for someone on another device to do so. 

Yeah, that makes sense, thanks. We’ll see if we can find another loophole - or just play it the old fashioned way... 

• Andy H locked this topic