Great away, terrible at home

I'm in my first season with Lazio and so far we've been doing pretty good, 1st in Serie A after 13 games (beating Juve, Napoli and Inter). However most of those victories has come away from home an it's probably due to my counter-attacking tactic which is working well against more attacking teams, but at home (or against weaker teams) we've been struggling as you can see below.

So I was hoping I could get some help in setting up a tactic I can use at home against the "lesser" teams to avoid all those draws when I should be winning.
Below is my home and away record and my current tactic.

I don't want to create a tactic that's too far off from my current one, but any help would be appreciated.

Lazio Away.jpg

Lazio Home.jpg

Lazio Tactic 2.jpg

1 hour ago, RLC said:

This is my first rough draft of a new tactic.

Lazio Tactic new.jpg

This second tactic looks like a decent starting point for a more possession-oriented style compared to the first one (which for its part looks sort of undefined). 

However, the 532 as a formation is not optimally suited for possession styles. It can work to some degree, but if you want a possession-oriented tactic using a 3/5-man back-line, then 5212 would be a better choice IMHO.

Anyway, I would avoid having 2 playmakers, especially so close to each other, simply because it can slow your play down too much, especially when coupled with the already possession-friendly in-possession TIs.

For basically the same reason, I would not insist on the Work ball into box TI either. 

But at the end of the day, given that you are 1st in the league anyway, maybe changing your current (first) tactic could be a risky idea. Because even though your home record is slightly worse than away, you are still undefeated. Therefore, think twice before making any changes. 

2 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

This second tactic looks like a decent starting point for a more possession-oriented style compared to the first one (which for its part looks sort of undefined). 

However, the 532 as a formation is not optimally suited for possession styles. It can work to some degree, but if you want a possession-oriented tactic using a 3/5-man back-line, then 5212 would be a better choice IMHO.

Anyway, I would avoid having 2 playmakers, especially so close to each other, simply because it can slow your play down too much, especially when coupled with the already possession-friendly in-possession TIs.

For basically the same reason, I would not insist on the Work ball into box TI either. 

Thanks for the input, that makes sense, I’ll see I can get a ”home”-tactic working. 

2 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

But at the end of the day, given that you are 1st in the league anyway, maybe changing your current (first) tactic could be a risky idea. Because even though your home record is slightly worse than away, you are still undefeated. Therefore, think twice before making any changes. 

Yeah fair point, even though I can’t really say what’s making my first tactic work. But I do need a backup against the weaker teams that just park the bus. 

Thanks again.