Joseph Mermans Legend

latrell

Hi i have a problem Anderlechts all time record goal scorer Joseph Mermans how could i locate his id as i am very frustrated i downloaded a regens face pack and for some reason there is a very silly looking man as his picture i want to give him his real picture.

1 hour ago, Unknown Hacker said:

Is this in a legends database? If so, just load that database and search for him. Once you click on his name it'll bring up a page with general information about him - including his UID.

No its just the normal database it is when i go on the clubs record page he is the all time top scorer but he has a regen face

Just now, Unknown Hacker said:

He hasn't been created in the game database and so has no UID. If you didn't mind starting a new game you could always create him in the database and assign that UID to the photo you want in-game.

i thought about doing is there a way though i can have him not comment on club affairs as often you see in the game club legends will say stuff in the media, and as Joseph passed away many years ago it would not seem right.   

2 minutes ago, Unknown Hacker said:

I honestly wouldn't know if there's any way to make a legend not comment on club affairs.

Thank you for your advice and help i am going to just try creating him and see how it goes