(Suggestions) Features request compilations from previous years

TokuYoru95

1 - Real FA that dictates changes in the league and national team. Changing rules and league structure. Randomly in five or ten years once. Or even in twenty years or even more . We can see an underdog country become stronger over time or vice versa or maybe even FIFA itself changing the rules middle of the game. Managing NT gets dull pretty fast and even staying at a club for long period of time sometimes became repetitive . Some features like a new rule being suggested by FA and the media will ask about managers opinions is also welcomed . Remember Arsene Wenger ?

2 - More involvement from Chief Scout. Maybe more responsibility options. 

3- A round table discussions about club affairs especially about transfer. Depends on the club how much involvement each role like manager, DoF, Chief Scout and other. Maybe even a Transfer Committee for some clubs. Something like Player Traits discussion we had with our coaching staff but in this when we suggest someone or some types of players and our DoF , CS agreeing with us or refuting our suggestions . This like adding a layer on the DoF transfer suggestions that we already have now . They may even have suggestions of their own about certain players profiles , prices , mental attributes etc . I want to do transfers myself but also I want the other staff became more involved in the process .

4- More tactical tweaks and instructions . Positional play is almost impossible to replicate with current tactical instructions. Maybe some new roles.

5- Extension to point no.4 maybe a feature to create a new role or positions with the ability to name them . This will most certainly take the depth of the game to greater extents. For newcomers if they don't want this kind of complicated instructions maybe you can provide them with simpler instruction interface like FM20 . For example when clicking create a tactic players will be presented with two options such as "Traditional Tactics Creator" and "Advanced Tactics Creator" or something like that.

Sorry for asking too much, it's just after playing this game from the CM04 era a change like this can make this game fresh for me. If not all just a few of this suggestion being implemented over the next installments for several years. I can live with that and also sorry for my English. 

Edited by TokuYoru95

7 minutes ago, TokuYoru95 said:

1 - Real FA that dictates changes in the league and national team. Changing rules and league structure. Randomly in five or ten years once. Or even in twenty years or even more . We can see an underdog country become stronger over time or vice versa or maybe even FIFA itself changing the rules middle of the game. Managing NT gets dull pretty fast and even staying at a club for long period of time sometimes became repetitive . Some features like a new rule being suggested by FA and the media will ask about managers opinions is also welcomed . Remember Arsene Wenger ?

2 - More involvement from Chief Scout. Maybe more responsibility options. 

3- A round table discussions about club affairs especially about transfer. Depends on the club how much involvement each role like manager, DoF, Chief Scout and other. Maybe even a Transfer Committee for some clubs. Something like Player Traits discussion we had with our coaching staff but in this when we suggest someone or some types of players and our DoF , CS agreeing with us or refuting our suggestions . This like adding a layer on the DoF transfer suggestions that we already have now . They may even have suggestions of their own about certain players profiles , prices , mental attributes etc . I want to do transfers myself but also I want the other staff became more involved in the process .

4- More tactical tweaks and instructions . Positional play is almost impossible to replicate with current tactical instructions. Maybe some new roles.

5- Extension to point no.4 maybe a feature to create a new role or positions with the ability to name them . This will most certainly take the depth of the game to greater extents. For newcomers if they don't want this kind of complicated instructions maybe you can provide them with simpler instruction interface like FM20 . For example when clicking create a tactic players will be presented with two options such as "Traditional Tactics Creator" and "Advanced Tactics Creator" or something like that.

Sorry for asking too much, it's just after playing this game from the CM04 era a change like this can make this game fresh for me. If not all just a few of this suggestion being implemented over the next installments for several years. I can live with that and also sorry for my English. 

Nice , you are the guy who suggested the Technical Director last year right mate?

The F.A one looks difficult to recreate this year since Miles already said this year will come with strong set of features but not the one that he always dreamt of but fingers crossed they will implement it in several years ahead . I dig the tactical one , I want to create something new in the game that somehow other managers in the game will try to replicate it . I want to feel like being Bielsa , Sacchi , Cruyff or even Guardiola where they create something in their own game , their own brand. I don't really into the transfer market much but it has nice ring to it .

23 hours ago, Amran Ajmain said:

I saw some suggestions about dinamic formation (like PES) maybe that's the answer ?

Nice but I still think dynamic formations in PES still quite restricting . Roles like IWB and HB need to be set up manually making the roles features kind of contradicting . The idea maybe by just giving more instructions and the ability to create a new roles . That way we will have more control over how player move , play and react in certain phase of the play while not losing the roles functionality. Thinkering with tactics are more fun that way for me . Keep the old features for newcomers and players who don't want to mess with in depth tactical instructions . Also a suggestion make good AI managers use complicated tactics .

• 3 weeks later...