Multiple Neutral/Host Stadium in a Competition

robosyah

Hi,

How can I set in the Editor multiple neutral or host stadium in a domestic competition? I want to create a single round-robin, 2 groups competition. The teams do not have a stadium.

I have created 5 stadiums to be neutral or host stadiums in that domestic competition.

Any help really appreciated! Thanks!

On 25/09/2020 at 23:05, Wolf_pd said:

You could try and set the stadiums of a specific division. Something like this

Naamloos.thumb.png.6e655617a83c65f2f17be333fd2e6eb0.png

@Wolf_pdSo far multiple random stadium I think is working. But if I want to determine my own specific neutral stadiums, still not working. I put the specific multiple neutral stadiums in stadium pool also not working.

Edited by robosyah

Ok, I have a bit of an issue. The fix using from the Carlito file works for the Carlito file, but doesn't work for my file.

The difference between the two is that I use version 20.1 while Carlito's file is a 20.4.

I can't easily put over my files to 20.4, so I can't just check my suspicion that this is a datanase version problem and this has been fixed in the later version that Carlito uses.

However, I can see if I can work that fix into your file and get your file working with it.

It is one of the files I used from the download in this thread:

I think I used version 31 as a base for a little side project I am playing around with.

It does have more expanded use for advanced rules and worth studying. I am now looking into a quick conversion for the Iron Curtain to 20.4 to see I can get some stuff working. Would be worth the time if it can be done.

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out there is one other setting that determines stadiums used in a competition.

I happened to stumble onto that by accident last night

Under your competition (In my case UEFA Cup Winners Cup) you go to Cup Winners Cup >> Fixture Times and Rules >> Fixture Dates. If you play a cup, like I do, you will notice that it says for the final HOME even though you specified in other places for it to be Neutral, a specific stadium or something like that. When I changed it to Host (like I use it in my edit), I suddenly got the desired large neutral stadium I was looking for for my finals. The same edit for a specific stadium in my East Germany file now proudly places all Cup finals in the Stadion der Weltjugend as intended!

I still have to work out how it should work in case of a league though.

On 17/10/2020 at 16:34, Wolf_pd said:

Turns out there is one other setting that determines stadiums used in a competition.

I happened to stumble onto that by accident last night

Under your competition (In my case UEFA Cup Winners Cup) you go to Cup Winners Cup >> Fixture Times and Rules >> Fixture Dates. If you play a cup, like I do, you will notice that it says for the final HOME even though you specified in other places for it to be Neutral, a specific stadium or something like that. When I changed it to Host (like I use it in my edit), I suddenly got the desired large neutral stadium I was looking for for my finals. The same edit for a specific stadium in my East Germany file now proudly places all Cup finals in the Stadion der Weltjugend as intended!

I still have to work out how it should work in case of a league though.

In my case it is more on setting up multiple neutral stadiums in Group Stage. Anyway thanks for the findings!