FMM21 Requests

Venocara

There are only a few more things that I would like to see in the game.

The first is in relation to the tradition of adding two new leagues to the game every year. It would be lovely if it could be more than two but I understand that that isn't likely; in any case, I hope that two from Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Mexico and Ukraine can be added.

The second thing is the option to pick more than 4 leagues when starting a save. I think that newer phones are better equipped to handle the pressures that this would cause, and it would be nice if I could pick the top six European leagues at the same time.

The third thing is a tiny thing; the option for more personalisation of MyClub players including the ability to give common names to players (which would be nice to have even outside of MyClub) which would fix the Brazilian regen name problem amongst other things. The ability to choose exact dates of birth would also be welcome.

The last thing is similarly small but it would have a monumental impact; the option for unlimited save slots on all platforms. It's so depressing having to pick which of your 4 beloved saves you're going to lose forever if you want a new challenge, and this has been a problem for as long as the game has been alive. Please, if there are any game developers reading this, please, add at the least the option for 10 save slots. Please.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I HAVE been clambering for is; the ability to ask for a player included in a player sale.
You can currently OFFER a player to part-ex when buying a player, but say you're the selling club, the ability to ask for a player in exchange would be pretty sweet.   Understand me?

Secondly - The ability to "postpone" when you join a club.
Say, manager get's fired, caretaker/ A.I takes over, you apply to manage to team but have a good thing going with current club, and you want to join at end of season. 
Is this something that could be possible?
Maybe coded so that it's only possible after Jan/ Feb/ Mar 1st of each season (I.E towards the end of the season)

Edited by energykarter51

FM Mobile 2020 was a great game! But I have some requests for the next game(s):

First of all, when a club offers you a job you either have to accept it and go immediately or decline it. But I’d like to finish my season and leave at the end of season. That’d be a great option. 

Second I’d like to see a legit national team for Germany and Surinam. 

Third: Some transfers are really unrealistic. I see a young talented player with a value of €12.75M but when I offer something like €15M the selling club declines and demand something like €50M.. 

Next point is when you place an offer for a player you can offer one of your own players in the deal. It’d be nice if you could offer two cheaper players. It’d be also nice if you were the selling party, you can ask for a player of the other club. 

When negotiating with a player it’d be cool if you could offer bonuses for like: €1M loyalty bonus when he’s playing for at least 3 seasons. 

What I really wish for is the option to choose more leagues in the start. I’d go for England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany and the Netherlands. 

Sometimes in real life players have a fantastic season while they don’t even have that potential. Like Jamie Vardy became topscorer in the premier league. No one ever predicted that so these little miracles should happen in the game as well. 

More transfer updates please. There is an update in March. But the summertransfers update comes with the new game. But the new game arrives end October/begin November which is very late. This makes the game a little less attractive and makes me consider buying the new game. 

I hope you guys make a fantastic game again. I hope y’all stay healthy and I hope a lot of people will play your games while in isolation because of COVID. 

Hope this message gave you some ideas for upgrading your game. 

Ciao 

• 3 weeks later...