1996/97, 1997/98 or 1998/99 joint database project?

JamesTheSuperBlue

The peak of my childhood football-supporting days!

I've been wanting to do a FM20 database for one of these seasons for some time now. I don't mind too much which one (maybe a slight preference for 97/98, but only slight), but I don't think I can do it alone. I have access to the CM96/97, 97/98 and CM3 databases for data replication purposes and would start with the English leagues. 

I'm thinking perhaps if I can split the load of the English leagues data with somebody and then steadily bring on a few more people to expand into the main European leagues, that would be good. Even just one extra pair of hands for the whole thing would be preferable to attempting it alone.

Could then look to bring in anybody who is better with advanced rules than I am to replicate the English and Scottish leagues and cups as they were in 1997/98? Advanced editing is not my forté!

If anybody is interested in hopping aboard, let me know.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Check out the Download section for the UEFA Revival. Then you already can pick the right European Cups for your project.

Thanks! Yeah I did think about doing that, with full credit of course. It's just things like the different structure of the first few tiers of non-league, and of domestic cup competitions (to varying degrees) that I would be concerned about.