Wanted : The long term game

As a player of lower leagues (mainly Wales) , these are the things I would like to see in FMM 2021. Sorry but you won't find a 3D match or additional league requests here... 

In context, I'm currently penryncoch, a village of 1200

- realism. Why am I able to get to the Champions league final? It's nice but when Madrid start Mbappe on the bench twice, despite being 3 nil down on the first leg. Come on. 

- realism. Why do my reserves get beat every week yet the players all succeed at European level if I need them

- realism. The board think winning the league Cup is amazing. Champions league final, yeah that's OK. 

- bids. Why can I turn an offer down from a massive club, upset a player, then placate him instantly with a new contract. 

- Fixture backlog, if I have a pile up, why can't I cancel training? 

- bids, just seems a mess, especially multiple ones

- realistic attendances. A very average village team should only be drawing a very average crowd. 

.... I could go on and on. Its a great game that goes stale in the long run cause other teams don't develop or randomly get sugar daddies. I want to feel like a win in the first champions league qualifier is a big deal. If my club can become overly big, then where is the incentive to move? I should crave the TNS job in Wales.

Hopefully this runs true with other players

My current experience: Year 1 I started in the lowest Scottish league. I lost my first like 10 matches year 1, finally figured out a tactic to use, grabbed some players to match it, and can't stop winning. Went on to get promoted year 1. Year 2 I have now won the next league with 6 matches to go and a point differential of 50 versus the 2nd place team's 17.

It's definitely too easy once you get a tactic going. I didnt just copy/paste a tactic, but I did go online to do a little research on the different positions and roles, then sort of decided on something.

Also, the reserve team is useless at lower levels. You can't afford to give them contracts and try to get them trained and improved. I can just get someone off free agency for a little more $ who's at least twice as good.

On 26/09/2020 at 09:12, WelshPrem said:

Why do my reserves get beat every week yet the players all succeed at European level if I need them

Me too, I am Swansea Uni rn and my reserve team beats TNS with 4-0 but when it comes to the reserve team of Llanhaedr than its suddenly a problem. They are genuinly finishing dead last, while I am beating Bayern and Napoli in the cl groupstages.