Unique Player ID-Creating New Players.

musicman

I've created some new players, but I've noticed they all have the same Unique ID. Every time I go to create a new player in the Pre Game Editor it just creates the Same Unique ID. Is there something I should be doing to generate a new Unique ID each time ? Once I've finished creating a new player do  I reset the game database to then create another new player. Do you just 'remove them and then reload database and apply undeleted changes' ?

Thanks

52 minutes ago, musicman said:

I've created some new players, but I've noticed they all have the same Unique ID. Every time I go to create a new player in the Pre Game Editor it just creates the Same Unique ID. Is there something I should be doing to generate a new Unique ID each time ? Once I've finished creating a new player do  I reset the game database to then create another new player. Do you just 'remove them and then reload database and apply undeleted changes' ?

Thanks

This is the real problem, and yet is not a problem at all.  When you create a new player, and want to create a new player, you don't need to reload the database, just create a new player, two, thre, one hundred, one million, all of them in the same database "without reloading and reseting the database", and saving all in the same file.  But, even if you have different files for different players, once you upload them in FM the game will assing each one an unique ID.  For example:

Scenario one:

You create Player A and saved in File A: Player B in File B, and Player C in File C.  In this scenario all players are in different databases and will have the same ID in the database they belong, but once you start a save they will have different ID in game.

Scenario two:

You create Player A, B and C in File Player. In this scenario all players will be in the same database, and therefore will have different ID in the file and in the save

Remember, this apply to everything you create, players, clubs, stadiums, cities, etc. 

23 hours ago, musicman said:

Thanks

Just keeping Add when in the Player tab. It'll create a unique id for each player you add (create).