Coaches/scouts attributes

I just wondered how attributes of coaches ,data analyst plus scouts affected the reports you get.do you get more detailed opposition/player reports from better data analyst/scouts.does anyone know if it makes a difference?

36 minutes ago, Weasek said:

I just wondered how attributes of coaches ,data analyst plus scouts affected the reports you get.do you get more detailed opposition/player reports from better data analyst/scouts.does anyone know if it makes a difference?

good scouts/analysts will give you more detailed reports, of course it makes a difference. 

19 hours ago, Weasek said:

What would I get extra out of a good scout/data analyst?in what way would reports be more detailed 

In terms of analysts report, they would be more detailed rather than plain information about formation and players used in last match. It works of course with data facilities but if you're happy with what you have, it's fine. I don't have more than 1 data analyst myself, due to lack of good analysts in the market.

Better scouts stats = better they are in rating player estimated abilities (current and potential), more accurately with player hidden attributes (like injury proneness, dirtiness, important matches).

Of course they can't predict everything 100/100 but with good scouting team you won't miss out on good players on the market.

1 hour ago, Bigpole said:

In terms of analysts report, they would be more detailed rather than plain information about formation and players used in last match. It works of course with data facilities but if you're happy with what you have, it's fine. I don't have more than 1 data analyst myself, due to lack of good analysts in the market.

Better scouts stats = better they are in rating player estimated abilities (current and potential), more accurately with player hidden attributes (like injury proneness, dirtiness, important matches).

Of course they can't predict everything 100/100 but with good scouting team you won't miss out on good players on the market.

Thank you very much for the info.thats what I like about fm always learning🙂👍