Can Man U Play Like Man City?

Hi, guys. I recently started a save with Man United because why not? They are the type of club that will attract anybody, right. I always wanted to get the best out of the Man U squad in FM through tactics or signings. They probably got two of the best or indeed someone who should be very forefront of everything you do as a club (Pogba & Bruno). I want them to be very useful. I have also signed Sancho, whom i can't help but to see score goals and assists and create havoc. Now, considering all this, how you build an effective tactic? I have watched a couple of videos on youtube about how solskjaer can get the best out of Man U squad. The video on Statman Dave channel mentioned using something similar to what pep used for his Man City. For example, using inverting fullbacks to get the best out of both shaw and bissaka as they are not the most attacking and will help bissaka do what he excels in is tackling and winning the ball back. The squad is exceptionally outfitted to play such a system and should get the best out of everybody. But, given I am not a huge expert wanted suggestions whether my tactic is correct or not? Show here it is

PXL_20201001_225227035.jpg

13 hours ago, raktim0699 said:

PXL_20201001_225227035.jpg

13 hours ago, raktim0699 said:

given I am not a huge expert wanted suggestions whether my tactic is correct or not?

Simply put, if a tactic works, then it's correct; if it fails, then it's not. 

I mean, I can now tell you how I would change this or that in your tactic. But if you test the tactic and it performs nicely, who cares whether I or anyone may like or dislike it. 

So my suggestion is - test the tactic and only if it does not work - report back here so we can discuss potential changes to improve it :thup: