FM Tactics by Egraam

Hi,

After testing so many tactics and playing so many games this year, I've recently got into tactic creation, and have been getting better and better results recently.

I make a lot of tactics and test most of them on fmarena, I created a google doc with all my tactics, links to downloads and their test results on fmarena. Maybe I'll add a tab soon with my own holiday tests (that I do first to decide if tactic is worth posting).

Some tactics have notes (about style, or some of their characteristics)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rzphhuYDBxI1Anzz4xutBwtzEUjnmhM_tx610-botQY/edit?usp=sharing

Free kicks in most of the tactics are from here:

https://www.fmrensie.net/2020/05/26/far-post-free-kick-in-fm20/

https://www.fmrensie.net/2020/04/21/fm20-conceding-from-the-set-pieces/

They seem to work a little better than the default ones.

Currently my best tactic is Grace

SassuoloTacticsmaller.png.c2a1b7324d4dbd27dd2ea64fb730e108.png

2nd place with Sassuolo (media prediction 10th) 87 points, 3rd place with Everton 88 points (only 3 off championship) and 1st place 95 points with Man United, all first season no transfers holiday mode, everything left to assman

EvertonTable.thumb.PNG.2936b4a5d6c3ccf6b7cb57bae1d05d64.PNG

SassuoloTable.thumb.PNG.b293e7a238b5bc5958ee8cf06ae8f49c.PNG

MUTable.thumb.PNG.6054a3e5d2d4ee5ae3f39e6589b1cf84.PNG

There are many different good tactics in the doc so if you don't like this one formation roles or style of play, give a try to the other ones.

Some other tactics results:

Zipper V2

MUTable.png

Swan

Jb9eNGl.png

Synthesis

sedRUEZ.png

Oblivion

bzpkR5j.png

Training

Indvidual training I set to the roles that players play in.

These are my training schedules:

1 game

overall1training.thumb.PNG.075a22c3374d5480e9cebeb735226ebe.PNG

2 games

overall2training.thumb.PNG.f62564369c3b8c14e7a3d92cd5f10774.PNG

Links:

Overall 1 Week

Overall 2 Weeks

If your team cohesion is already maxed change teamwork to a set piece like "attacking corners" or "defending free kicks". Before important matches you can also replace some of the general training sessions with more set pieces.

Other

I generally don't use Ois but sometimes when playing against a system that uses wingbacks as the only wide players (like 532 or 51212) I'll add pressing on them

ML takes left corner and MR takes right in most tactics but I often just don't set the set piece takers

When you're trying to defend the score you can try changing mentality to balanced, turning on max time wasting, dropping down tempo by 1 tick, and changing "counter" to "hold shape".

Edited by Egraam