My suggested feature additions

Stratovarius FC

I think there were things to put emphasis on development before interaction with the press and other announced news:

* To be able to edit the position of the players in the field in the plays of free kick and corner. (Being able to place 3 players on the edge of the area in a corner in attack for example)

* That in the training sessions on match day (official or friendly) if one puts an alternate or starting team there may be a program a training routine for those who do not play and not miss that day.

* That there are negotiations for player loans outside the transfer period

* That there are negotiations with the agents and not directly with the club (there are players who are owned by a business group and not a club)

* When a striker receives the ball from his back to the goal and with a defender marking it from behind, the game shows in the animation that the striker rotates on his axis with the waist and finishes off the goal.

* That there is influence of height (meters above sea level) on the condition of a player (aiming)

* That the footballers use their arms to distance themselves at the marks and use their body in collisions

* Add the role of psychologist and nutritionist (this would give a meaning to the weight of the most relevant players) to a work team (today it is inadmissible that it is not in a manager simulator) And many things that have been requested in the game for years by everyone.

I think that following a logic of read opinions, people want this type of implementations about press conferences and other background news.