Scouting and regens

strateeg32

I have noticed in my games that competitions which I do not add as playable will very rarely create regens (even though I use the largest database). And I have also noticed that since they are not playable scouts send to those regions/countries will hardly do anything. Both because there are hardly any players and because there are no matches (only pre-season and international matches).

I find this very disappointing. My request would be that there is an option to make regens also pop up in leagues which you have not made playable, I want to save speed and have higher performance by not simulating leagues and matches I am not interested in but I still want the thrill of finding (cheap) gems. Just producing regens and having them grow at certain pace should not be that demanding in terms of performance and it is way more realistic than having those nationalities pop up in the youth of clubs of playable leagues. (Thus you could even not lose any storage and performance by just spreading the regens out more over all the countries, even over non playable nations). This would also make scouting harder and reward using your scouts more intensively.

The last thing I would like to mention is more realistic scouting, now my scouts are only scouting when there are matches and only have reports on those of which they seen matches. While in reality they also get information by viewing training sessions, hearsay (which could then lead them to watching match or training of this individual, so more of a focused scout by the scout) and their network in the country (agents, coaches, other scouts; thus the longer a scout is assigned to region the more beneficial to this aspect of scouting). Adding ways in which my scout will scout will not only help in finding players (especially in non playable leagues) but also fixed the problem of only getting reports on players who have played. Some high potential regens never get on my radar because his (youth)manager is not using him while in real life such a player usually does make a transfer (so must have been scouted).