Sort out Preferred Sides

BanOly

Assuming that a player's Preferred Side has an effect on their performance, which I believe it does, this is a change that needs to happen before the release of FM21.

Currently if a player is not assigned a Favoured Side (appears in Pre-game Editor as "None") then the game will automatically assign him a preference in-game. This is bad, considering the vast amount of players that do not have an assigned preference and the amount of players that actually don't have a preference in real-life.

There is no option to completely remove preference from a player, as far as I can tell, and this not only takes away from the realism of the game but also potentially puts you in unrealistically awkward situations because you may end up with, for example, four strikers that all prefer to play on the right. So one will always suffer in your 2-striker system despite the fact some of those players wouldn't care less inrl.

If anything I've said isn't true though then please tell me what it is that I'm missing.

Edited by BanOly

• BanOly changed the title to Sort out Preferred Sides
  • 3 months later...