When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, hoddle1404 said:

Does it usually gets released first then SI makes the announcement? My steam page is on standby since morning...

I'm pretty sure they don't announce in advance as it would mean loads of people starting the download at the same time. Having those people start over an hour or so, rather than within the first few minutes, probably makes a big difference to the strain on the servers.

7 минут назад, SuperRedditch сказал:

Neil Brock has been browsing various FM20 FAQ threads, likely copying the info and changing wording for the FM21 section.

or he's bored 

193cb95cc96ae660bb55e0c89202ef14.jpg

5 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

To add fuel to the fire, Neil Brock has been browsing various FM20 FAQ threads, likely copying the info and changing wording for the FM21 section.

It's happening. RELEASE TODAY 100% maybe

This is what I love about the (C)SI Community! 

csi_cover_4.jpg

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

My friend is a dev at SI and has just text me saying they have been pulled into a final meeting. looks like a lunchtime drop boys!

You're welcome

Well i hope ur right, buuuut.....

Just now, MT55 said:

I know it's fun to speculate, but the official FM Twitter said it be 2 weeks before release date, so that will be tomorrow. 

It ALWAYS come out before 14 days. Last 6 years it has be 15/16 days before full release. 

à l’instant, MT55 a dit :

I know it's fun to speculate, but the official FM Twitter said it be 2 weeks before release date, so that will be tomorrow. 

I dont like this mathematic approach Sir

6 minutes ago, Wandy said:

My friend is a dev at SI and has just text me saying they have been pulled into a final meeting. looks like a lunchtime drop boys!

You're welcome

Yeah my mate's bit on the sides brothers ex girlfriends coke dealers vet's secretary's apprentice knows a guy at SI too, I'll see if she can send him a text to confirm

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Yeah my mate's bit on the sides brothers ex girlfriends coke dealers vet's secretary's apprentice knows a guy at SI too, I'll see if she can send him a text to confirm

giphy.gif

il y a 3 minutes, bigmattb28 a dit :

I m so proud of this community

2AC6974D-F684-44E6-B1D3-72BC366CB3C0.gif