When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Minuy600 said:

I'm just enjoying this ride to be honest :lol:

God I hope this shower of mine isn't gonna be the exact moment Neil decides to come in. Gimme this half an hour man!

Showers are for the weak

Somewhere, in the mass cacophony of mass text and gifs, a Neil lurks, waiting, waiting, for the moment he may provide these starved beings of what they need. 

For now, he watches on, amazed at their brilliance, mesmerized as if blessed by a divine light. 

1 minute ago, MatthewS17 said:

Somewhere, in the mass cacophony of mass text and gifs, a Neil lurks, waiting, waiting, for the moment he may provide these starved beings of what they need. 

For now, he watches on, amazed at their brilliance, mesmerized as if blessed by a divine light. 

Yes we need our fix allrighttttt1760716248_tenor-2020-11-09T114634_169.gif.9b81d9377b6aca7060d685ac2f7e1ac2.gif

4 minutes ago, MatthewS17 said:

It's funny cos it's true

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Miles tweeted on Friday at 12.49pm that they missed the cut off for Friday. So I guess if we haven't had anything by then, it will be tomorrow. 

That doesn't make sense, if we haven't heard by then that surely means they made the cut off, since they don't announce in advance they will release today.