When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, kiwityke said:

UK tonight is my tomorrow when I'll be at work. I knew it Miles does this every year...and with that I'm taking the wife for dinner and to the cinema.

Move to England then

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

You mean... people? 3am is also technically tonight.

I’d prefer 7pm personally, but some might think that evening.

surely it's technically morning? If someone was to exclaim about the time after being woken up, it would be you woke me up at 3 in the morning, not 3 in the night

Just now, Freakiie said:

Now then, I must had off and secure snacks and caffeine! Anything else I might need to optimize my beta experience?

Couple of cans of red bull, a packet of Trebor extra strong mints, a new Spotify playlist and your adult website of choice on your phone

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Couple of cans of red bull, a packet of Trebor extra strong mints, a new Spotify playlist and your adult website of choice on your phone

No need with that one if you're tactically superior or inept, as it's possible to watch a whole group of people being roundly f*cked on the big screen

I know with the tweet it's not coming until later and you can't push the button yet, but if you could press it just for me so I can play it early that would be super cool. None of these guys need to know, I'll just keep refreshing Steam and if it's available I'll know you've done it. Cheers.

1 minute ago, SuperRedditch said:

I know with the tweet it's not coming until later and you can't push the button yet, but if you could press it just for me so I can play it early that would be super cool. None of these guys need to know, I'll just keep refreshing Steam and if it's available I'll know you've done it. Cheers.

Just to throw the cat amongst the pigeons:

Several years, they've said that the beta will be out late night and then released it early due to general excitement