When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, pats said:

I like to manage mid to low table teams with ambitious to qualify for Europe in few years time. Any suggestions from Bundesliga, Serie A or La Liga?

HSV(Hamburg). Really big club that has fallen from grace...

1 minute ago, Nicopale31 said:

Torpedo Moscow is a club with history and victories, a very interesting option.

I've gone to Torpedo a number of times on journeyman saves, and have a soft spot for them.

I've never started a long term save with them however, but always manage to get them to be a secure premier league side.

16 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Decided on Gladbach for my beta save. Not going to start my proper save until launch this year after last year's fiasco. Always fun to manage Lars Stindl, one of my favourite players in real life too. 

Also decided that this year (well to start with anyway), I won't be delegating ANY media responsibilities to the backroom staff, gonna handle all the press stuff myself, as it looks more immersive this year. This, of course, will probably last no more than a month in-game :lol:

My hometown's team, a real grassroots, traditional club! Fantastic choice.

Edited by Gozzer

I will go for a save with my club, FC Copenhagen.

If you like playing academy teams i would suggest our league competitors, FC Nordsjælland (Denmark).
They are a part of the "Right to Dream"-project* (Man City is also part of this), and have one of the youngest starting-11 in all of Europe. 

FCN has recently hired Michael Essien as a coach and former Arsenal player Johan Djourou as a player.

*Right To Dream is a project with many african academys giving young African players the opportunity to become pro football players. This why FCN have been able to attract the names mentioned above. 

EDIT: FCN have THE youngest team in Europe, according to CIES:
https://football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2020/wp310/en/
https://cphpost.dk/?p=119997

Edited by lebbaeu

Just now, Wandy said:

Can't believe I have been on this thread for over 33 Hours. Even though they have pretty much guaranteed it will be TONIGHT not TODAY, I'm still here

image.jpeg.7836dd0f938e69a0e3245e857996d299.jpeg

3PM DROP ANYONE?! 

33 hours? Rookie numbers

1 minute ago, lebbaeu said:

I will go for a save with my club, FC Copenhagen.

If you like playing academy teams i would suggest our league competitors, FC Nordsjælland (Denmark).
They are a part of the "Right to Dream"-project* (Man City is also part of this), and have one of the youngest starting-11 in all of Europe. 

FCN has recently hired Michael Essien as a coach and former Arsenal player Johan Djourou as a player.

*Right To Dream is a project with many african academys giving young African players the opportunity to become pro football players. This why FCN have been able to attract the names mentioned above. 

How dare you interupt the Wrestling with this football nonsense.

Anyone would think this was a football manager forum.

1 minute ago, chob said:

How dare you interupt the Wrestling with this football nonsense.

Anyone would think this was a football manager forum.

Sorry master :(

EDIT: why can i only make 8 posts a day in this forum? Is it because my acc is new? After following the thread for 10 hours yesterday i saw people being able to post way more than 8 posts?

Edited by lebbaeu

I'll start with Blyth Spartans. Many reasons... From the english North, working class area, same colours as my two favourite teams (Panathinaikos, Borussia Monchengladbach) and,of course, a certain affiliation with Greece!

logo-1.png

4 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Can't believe I have been on this thread for over 33 Hours. Even though they have pretty much guaranteed it will be TONIGHT not TODAY, I'm still here

image.jpeg.7836dd0f938e69a0e3245e857996d299.jpeg

3PM DROP ANYONE?! 

This is your penance for leading us astray before. You're at the gates of hell now. 

7 minutes ago, Gozzer said:

My hometown's team, a real grassroots, traditional club! Fantastic choice.

Love German football, bit of an Union Berlin fan having been to see them 2/3 times over the last few years, but I've always had a soft spot for Gladbach. 

Just now, evertonmarc said:

aha a fellow Toffee! Wonder how we have fared in the data this year. Definately checking out when Beta drops.....

Where have you been? Where's your gif? We all out check out when beta drops.

5 minutes ago, Gozzer said:

I'll start with Blyth Spartans. Many reasons... From the english North, working class area, same colours as my two favourite teams (Panathinaikos, Borussia Monchengladbach) and,of course, a certain affiliation with Greece!

logo-1.png

Not enough football teams rock that gold and green look, Sheffield United have it as 2nd or 3d kit this year I think, imo looks sexy