When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Micho21 said:

Sigames, we broke the forum, that was a first warning.

Won't be a second.

(in fact, we can't do any other thing I guess :D)

Weeeeell, this was the 2nd time it broke.
So, this was the 2nd warning. There won't be a third........well, probably not.

Just now, Lsadd said:

I'm just glad i'm currently furloughed so i'm all good but would love for it to be tonight

Haha - I always book the 2 Beta weeks off, 8 months without holiday to watch this page for 10 hours!:lol:

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

Would be interesting to know - last year was the first time I got onto the hype train so it was all new to me then.

I remember probably 3 years now, but the one around 7pm is the latest I can think of.

Maybe this is the year they release the beta while everyone in Europe is asleep. And us dirty Americans (north and south) are the first to play it. I mean. It is only early afternoon here. I can dream, right.

2 minutes ago, enterprise1 said:

There’s so many ungrateful people on here. Liven up. Soon we’ll all be playing the beta and you’ll realise what spoilt brats you’ve been. 

If only they realised. If only.

I'm pretty sure last year it was supposed to release the day before they actually did, but they found something late and had to abort to fix it. I swear I remember reading that. Maybe it happened again, maybe it's not ready, maybe it's coming in 30 minutes.

Just now, thech1mp said:

What I fail to understand is why they couldn't  just say lads its not today! Does take the **** abit.

They're hardly going to come out and kill the hype for their own product. And if anyone moans, they can always give us the good ol' "we always said roughly two weeks before the release, so pipe down you lot".

But yeh, a bit disappointed given the fact we had beta for almost three weeks last year and the fact Miles hinted at Monday strongly during the livestream. Beta is hardly going to be perfect anyway, so could have just released it a day or two earlier, giving people a bit of happiness in the whole COVID and lockdown situation. But hey, at least we're now in the final 24 hours for sure!

If I remember correctly, some Beta has been released at 23.00. Probably I'll be sleeping by then, but it fits with the issues of the bandwith that Miles told about (and that I still don't understand).

Anyway, I'm fine here, a sort of Stockholm syndrome I suppose :D

Edited by Micho21

2 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

They're hardly going to come out and kill the hype for their own product. And if anyone moans, they can always give us the good ol' "we always said roughly two weeks before the release, so pipe down you lot".

But yeh, a bit disappointed given the fact we had beta for almost three weeks last year and the fact Miles hinted at Monday strongly during the livestream. Beta is hardly going to be perfect anyway, so could have just released it a day or two earlier, giving people a bit of happiness in the whole COVID and lockdown situation. But hey, at least we're now in the final 24 hours for sure!

They did this weekend. On both days...