When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

1 minute ago, kiingallen said:

erm... its 9:30... :lol:

In THIS version of the universe, yes.
He meant in a parallel universe and with the the help and force of some quantum mechanics it'll treat time there as it would be here.
So 9:01 there is 9:01 here, from the parallel universe's perspective.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, roykela said:

In THIS version of the universe, yes.
He meant in a parallel universe and with the the help and force of some quantum mechanics it'll treat time there as it would be here.
So 9:01 there is 9:01 here, from the parallel universe's perspective.

Got it! :brock:

1 minute ago, Karl_BD said:

It's really poor if they don't release it tonight. Fine, don't, but update the fans. 

Neil said they are working pretty much all the time and will be live when it's ready. What more do we need to know...?

Out tonight though

7 minutes ago, BusbyFergieJose said:

Eidos never made us wait this long. 

To be fair; we had to wait a few months for CM3.
I was ready to buy it in November. Didn't get it until March, due to constant delays.

2 minutes ago, roykela said:

I was ready to buy it in November. Didn't get it until March, due to constant delays.

:D I remember waiting for that, then when it did come out my PC took an hour to process a week. Well worth it.

2 minutes ago, harrycarrie said:

:D I remember waiting for that, then when it did come out my PC took an hour to process a week. Well worth it.

Was constantly going to the game store asking "is it out yet" or "what's the latest news".
When it finally came i had to persuade my girlfriend at the time to bring it over, as she was coming. Was 100kms between us.
The day she came with it was the day our local play, which i was a part of, had their first performance. I almost arrived too late because i wanted to check CM3 out :D
As you say; well worth it.

6 minutes ago, roykela said:

The local computer shop guy - used to just say no to me, before I coud speak when I used to walk in to check if there had been any news on release