Development Center for international managers

BFCookie

I’ve thought about this for a while. What could be done to expand international management. 

I would love to see a development center for international management. Instead of obviously a youth set up it would be a hub where your staff could suggest players to call up, ones to watch as potential call ups, who to avoid, potential u-21 call ups and dual national players it might be worth asking to join the country. I think it would be a “simple” mechanic to expand the potential with international management. 

I like this idea. Building off this have interactions with u-21 managers etc around their tournaments where they can say something like "I would appreciate of you consider not calling up X He would be a star player for me in this tournament" then you have to decide if your game is more important. If I thought he would be a squad player for a friendly then let him play for the U-21's but if he's going to play for me in a world cup qualifier I could respond saying "I feel being called up will be more beneficial for the player"

• 3 months later...