More fluent formation

FreezingTable

So, a couple of years ago, I don’t know exactly what FM it was, maybe 17 or 18, they introduced the feature that made it possible to do changes both in possession and out of possession, which was something I really liked. 

After playing for a while I noticed that it would have been even more amazing to have control over team instruction and formation when my team is in: Opponents half in possession, opponents half without possession and my half with possession, my half without possession.

This will take FM and managing-skills to another level! Be able to normally play f.eks 4-4-2 in possession on my own half, but in opponents half go to a 3-4-3. Make the offensive back play like a wide midfielder in possession and the wide midfielder go as a wide striker. When loosing the ball my team falls back to a 4-4-2.

Almost set up how we want the formation to look like when in attack, in/out (of) possession, and the same for defense. Put players in different spots in the field to show how I want my team to look like (close to the way set pieces are today), but even more manually positioned. Now the role are suppose to deal with the way players play and where to be on the pitch, but to me it’s too general and often players just do what they want. 

Hope this will be implemented into the game as soon as possible!