#DanskeDanske, we're falling apart to half-time: The FMCU Group Save!

Deisler26

danskedanske.jpg.472cb230149e31864fd94847626bfba2.jpg

The FM21 FMCU/FtCS Group Save!

The victi..I mean, players

@Deisler26 - Besus Fufoon - KFUM Roskilde/RKC Waalwijk (NED)
@ManUtd1 - Bicolaj Nur - Bronshoj BK
@TheLutterworthFox - Midget Nielsen - Jammerbugt FC/Free State Stars (SA)/FC Nordsjælland
@Benjoe - Stig-Helmer Svindlerson
@wynter - Oscar Bork - AB Tarnby/Litex Lovech

@BoxToBox - Father UrMidge
@Jimbokav1971- Jimb Ø'Kav - SfB-Oure FA/Herfolge Boldklub/BRONDBY IF

@bigmattb28 - Jock McGhee - Skovshoved IF
@smp20 - Saga Noren - AB Tarnby/B 93/BRONDBY IF
@deez0r - Emil Heskej - Jammerbugt FC/BRONDBY IF
@andychar- Smoochisen Boochisen - Hellerup IK/Esjberg FB/BRONDBY IF
@Makoto Nakamura- Makoto Nakamurasen - Hostebro BK/Bronshoj BK/Silkeborg IF/FC Kobenhaven/BRONDBY IF
@Rikulec- Adrian Zandberg - Middlefart BK
@karanhsingh- Samuel Adiniyi - Aarhus Fremad/AC Horsens/
BRONDBY IF
@ToMexico!! - Tor Mecksicoj - Slagelse B&I/ IK Start (NOR)
@MarcxD - Marcus Eriksen -  Hillerød Fodbold
@Watson156 - David Kristoff - AB Gladsaxe/BRONDBY IF
@Ronaldo Beckham- Peter Schmeichel - AB Gladsaxe/BRONDBY IF
@Peter G- Peter Goodwin - FC Roskilde

@Maw74 - Marck Dahlin - Fredriksberg Alliancen 2000/FC Frederica

The Mission: Right Here

The Madness: Come join this AWARD-WINNING thread...

The Club Guides: Group 1
                               Group 2

(Credit for the excellent banner goes to @Benjoe)

Edited by Deisler26
Award-winning Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deisler26 changed the title to #DanskeDanske, we're falling apart to half-time: The FMCU Group Save!

danskedanske2.jpg.55d5f3c38bb32705c67036b7884c856c.jpg

Hello and welcome to the AWARD WINNING FM21 group save for FMCU/FtCS!

"A group save?" I hear you cry? "Like the last one where you do a season and move on?" NO!

If you're new here, try the below as a tasty little hors d'oeuvre for what is to come...

First off, here is the premise of the save! Start off at a Danmarksturneringens 2. Division side, with badges to match, with the ultimate goal of winning everything with Brondby IF.

Simple, no? And the best thing is, you have a start and a finish. The rest? It's up to you!

Youth only with Anderlecht? SOLD!

Give into madness and lunges with Malmo FF? DONE!

Have a weakness for some Colombian sugar? Deportivo Cali holding your children hostage until you win the title? GO AHEAD!

And now here’s the really exciting part! YOU! Yes, you can take part. Wait! What’s that? You have your own blog and want to document it there? Absolutely!! Just use the hashtag #DanskeDanske in your socials and show everyone that you’re taking part in the madness.

I will post a once a week round-up of how everyone is doing here. Once again, ANYONE can take part. Any FM.

Come join the madness.

Viva la Revolution! The Danske Danske Revolution!

And remember, if you’re falling apart to half time? These are the lives you love to lead…

Edited by Deisler26
Getting rid of those pesky white lines

If you're unsure why we chose Brøndby - which you shouldn't but we'll allow it. Apart from my influence (born a Brøndby fan), we provide you this. 

Edited by Benjoe

5 hours ago, Benjoe said:

If you're unsure why we chose Brøndby - which you shouldn't but we'll allow it. Apart from my influence (born a Brøndby fan), we provide you this. 

The bribes were also really good work on your end too. 

Edited by wynter

20 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

danskedanske2.jpg.55d5f3c38bb32705c67036b7884c856c.jpg

Hello and welcome to the FM21 group save for FMCU/FtCS!

"A group save?" I hear you cry? "Like the last one where you do a season and move on?" NO!

If you're new here, try the below as a tasty little hors d'oeuvre for what is to come...

First off, here is the premise of the save! Start off at a Danmarksturneringens 2. Division side, with badges to match, with the ultimate goal of winning everything with Brondby IF.

Consider my interest piqued.

So if I'm reading this right, you just start off in the second division in Denmark, and then play however you want until you get to Brondby and win everything you can? I like the sound of that,

1 hour ago, bigmattb28 said:

Consider my interest piqued.

So if I'm reading this right, you just start off in the second division in Denmark, and then play however you want until you get to Brondby and win everything you can? I like the sound of that,

Absolutely!

There is no set path, you could be done at minimum 2 seasons (if many things went your way) or you could spend 30 seasons without sniffing the Brondby job

36 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

Absolutely!

There is no set path, you could be done at minimum 2 seasons (if many things went your way) or you could spend 30 seasons without sniffing the Brondby job

Ahh right cool. My laptop didn't like FM20 and ran slow, so I don't know if it will play 21 any better. I will start this tonight maybe on 17 or 19.

Just update the thread as we go I take it?

4 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

Ahh right cool. My laptop didn't like FM20 and ran slow, so I don't know if it will play 21 any better. I will start this tonight maybe on 17 or 19.

Just update the thread as we go I take it?

Absolutely! If you promote your work on Twitter at all, use the hashtag #DanskeDanske

4 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Will do mate. Didn't get chance to play any FM last night, all being well tonight though

Has anyone else started?

I think mostly people are waiting for the beta to drop. But you go ahead on any version that suits you

Tempted to give this a shot, although I have never managed in a level comparable to the Danish 2. Division before, which it seems is actually their 3rd division. Are most of the clubs not professional? What level would it compare to in say England, Vanarama National?

5 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Tempted to give this a shot, although I have never managed in a level comparable to the Danish 2. Division before, which it seems is actually their 3rd division. Are most of the clubs not professional? What level would it compare to in say England, Vanarama National?

It's a good standard. There are both semi pro and pro clubs in the league. you're right, it's called the second division but it's actually the third division. Bit like in England, League 1 is actually the third division.

Once you get to the Supa Liga though it's all pro clubs and some good teams, I would say on par with higher Championship and lower Prem sides quality wise.

12 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

I think mostly people are waiting for the beta to drop. But you go ahead on any version that suits you

I'm thinking about waiting for 21, just to see how it plays on my laptop. But will do a test run on 17 tonight I reckon. 

Looking forward to this, it's a good challenge.

24 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Bear in mind, a lot of good Danish youth come through from the lower leagues too

5 hours ago, Benjoe said:

image.png.6ae6569ce567b9c258f760550d2718dc.png

Will you be joining in for the fun yourself at some point? 

Probably not. I'll try the dafuge challenge this year. 

In FM20 I managed Brøndby to 2030 so maybe not again. Although they are my go-to club. 

48 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

It's a good standard. There are both semi pro and pro clubs in the league. you're right, it's called the second division but it's actually the third division. Bit like in England, League 1 is actually the third division.

Once you get to the Supa Liga though it's all pro clubs and some good teams, I would say on par with higher Championship and lower Prem sides quality wise.

Got it, thanks. I have managed in the top divisions of Norway & Sweden before which was a lot of fun, so am somewhat well-versed with the area. However not too keen on semi-pro clubs, only did that once in the Welsh second division which I think was a bit much for me. Will probably have to look out for the Pro clubs in the division.

29 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

Bear in mind, a lot of good Danish youth come through from the lower leagues too

Yes thanks.

3 hours ago, KVJ92 said:

Probably not. I'll try the dafuge challenge this year. 

In FM20 I managed Brøndby to 2030 so maybe not again. Although they are my go-to club. 

That's fair!

In any case if you do decide to go with #DanskeDanske, then the only limitations are starting in 2nd Division Øst eller Vest and then at some point take over Brøndby. That could technically be 50 years later in-game, so you wouldn't have to do it all over again. Good luck in the dafuge challenge!

3 minutes ago, Benjoe said:

That's fair!

In any case if you do decide to go with #DanskeDanske, then the only limitations are starting in 2nd Division Øst eller Vest and then at some point take over Brøndby. That could technically be 50 years later in-game, so you wouldn't have to do it all over again. Good luck in the dafuge challenge!

Thanks! 
If I do this - I'll probably start as Thisted, as they are my local team from where I grew up :-) 

3 hours ago, KVJ92 said:

Thanks! 
If I do this - I'll probably start as Thisted, as they are my local team from where I grew up :-) 

Awesome, man! We definitely need some representation from Cold Hawaii. ;)

On 03/11/2020 at 06:16, Deisler26 said:

I started a test run last night, just to see what teams there were at the start in the Danish division we have to start at. It seemed to run okay for the most part, will start proper tonight, just not sure what leagues to have loaded from the start, or where I want to go with the save yet.

10 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I started a test run last night, just to see what teams there were at the start in the Danish division we have to start at. It seemed to run okay for the most part, will start proper tonight, just not sure what leagues to have loaded from the start, or where I want to go with the save yet.

Sounds great! It is a big question tbh. Think I’m gonna go with the big Euro leagues

12 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

Sounds great! It is a big question tbh. Think I’m gonna go with the big Euro leagues

It's a tough one, all my saves I like to have an end goal, I know Brondby is the one on here, but I like to try and carve out my save. With British and Irish steel challenge, it's obvious England will be last, and the Pentagon, the European Champions League will be last. But this save I'm thinking Denmark for a few years, then maybe Poland, or somewhere else that doesn't get seen much on the forum, maybe Slovenia /Slovakia, I always enjoy playing in Serbia too, I like my saves to be realistic, so not going from the third division in Denmark to the Premier League!