#DanskeDanske, we're falling apart to half-time: The FMCU Group Save!

Deisler26

2020-2021 First Half

table

Transfers

Tactics

Results

Not playing with an IR-skin yet is fun so far and it seems like the game is processing pretty quickly compared to last year's version.

A lot of close games, but we are now doing pretty well, certainly compared to the pre-season prediction of relegation. Hoping to stay in the 2nd div.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2020/21 End of Season Review

Jammerbugt FC - Wikipedia

WE DID IT! It was a shaky start to the second half of the season but a switch to a 4231 changed our fortunes and a run of 6 successive wins secured promotion and the title! EASY!

0cbf07549fb361b0d06c422f15014233.png

Best Player in the second part of the season was Striker Schjodt, he scored 20 goals in 19 starts.

3e36a9bcb04b236e8c811e6188ba46c9.png

I wish I could tell you more but my "End of Season Review" never came up!

This seems like fun so I've decided to give it a go, hope nobody minds! I initially wanted to go to a club with no history and grow them but then came across AB or Akademisk Boldklub Gladsaxe to be exact. We have won the top division 9 times! but not since 1967 so it's been a while!! 

spacer.png

Lets see what happens. Bring on Brondby!

36 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

This seems like fun so I've decided to give it a go, hope nobody minds! I initially wanted to go to a club with no history and grow them but then came across AB or Akademisk Boldklub Gladsaxe to be exact. We have won the top division 9 times! but not since 1967 so it's been a while!! 

spacer.png

Lets see what happens. Bring on Brondby!

Welcome aboard and good luck in Gladsaxe! You have a nice stadium to play in as well. 

Hope you gents all enjoying yourselves, hoping to get up and running tomorrow myself.  I know most of you are now past the first season but thought I would mention for those that aren't that SI have confirmed in the Danish league specific issues thread that relegation to the 3.division in the first season will see you sacked as the game hasn't created the 3.division as playable yet.

As I am awful at the game, hopefully will be fixed and saved game compatible when the full version releases 😳

Preliminary Phase. Season 3. HB Køge.

We have finished the Prelim stage of the league in 2nd place. The top 2 go us and we play each of the other 5 teams twice. We're 3 points ahead of AGF and a further 7 points ahead of everyone else. If we can win just 1 of the games against AGF then we have a hell of a chance of getting promoted to the top tier. 

c33cb79c239f5ee37dc08fe78d7e860a.png
b7dfad2196448ba9fed4ca816ff3768a.png

6c4c38680b2897400449ee7280a8e6a3.png

spacer.png

A.B Mid Season Update | Season 1 20/21

We have reached the mid season break and we currently find ourselves in a decent spot. We've just lost our first game in 8 which is a shame but hopefully in the 2nd half we can massively improve our defense (even the bottom team has conceded less) and other teams around us will start to lose some games. Think it's going to be very tight at the end of the season. We have managed to reach the 4th round of the cup where we will play top division Sonderjyske. Hopefully we can get the win and earn the massive £1.22k prize money! 

We made the following transfers. The main aim was to raid our parent club Nordsjaelland and get some much needed quality without paying any monthly fees. We also bought some players in on a free transfer and so far without a doubt the best player has been Peter Clement who has scored 17 goals in the league so far. Hopefully we can extend his contract without having to pay him a fortune!

At least I've managed to convince the board to start my next coaching course. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Watson156

3 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Preliminary Phase. Season 3. HB Køge.

We have finished the Prelim stage of the league in 2nd place. The top 2 go us and we play each of the other 5 teams twice. We're 3 points ahead of AGF and a further 7 points ahead of everyone else. If we can win just 1 of the games against AGF then we have a hell of a chance of getting promoted to the top tier. 

You are playing quick!! Did you install a skin with Instant Results?

Hope you can make the promotion happen!

AARHUS FREMAD - Season 1 Review

Fixtures from the second half of the season. Not quite as good as the first half, but solid enough.

fixtures2.jpg.34e653042732fe1422dd69542be335b9.jpg

Fortunately our title rivals also slipped up one too often, which means:

table2.jpg.f5d34674d9ddf1a65a7ea48699a10544.jpg

We did it!! Into 1.Division we go! The final squad stats below:

775308481_stats2.thumb.jpg.653d5131c9ab2ee8208680a0439583dd.jpg

Nissen as expected finishes top scorer for the team. Special shout-out for Mathias Damgaard who was absolutely imperious at the back and was our player of the season. Anyone else at this level do check him out, as he is on an amateur contract.

In other news, we are moving. Although given we average less than 1000 spectators per game, not sure what good it will do.

move.jpg.aa5b6905c36c1e7ed63e246a92f2dda2.jpg

And the Board have added some new interesting objectives.

151678016_newvision.jpg.bc2a0caf1acfc64f3ed7a8109f69be8b.jpg

I am not sure how the "repairing of the financial damage" happens - we have been losing money every single month and there seems to be little anyone can do to stop it. 

Onward & Upward

In the off-season I applied to jobs at OB, Kristiansund, Millwall and freshly relegated AC Horsens. My manager reputation had received a bump thanks to the promotion, and also gaining a Continental B license. Only one of these 4 clubs came back and offered an interview.

Safe to say the interview went well...

1408738152_newjob1.jpg.cab95199656ca52e01fe1bd160d61531.jpg

While I am sad to leave behind Aarhus Fremad and their crazy fans, there is no comparison between the two clubs. The club is of course professional, the wage budget is 5 times larger, their playing squad should probably be one of the best in the division as they just have just been relegated. Couldn't really turn it down, hopefully takes me one step closer to the Brøndby job as well.

598698105_newjob2.jpg.964dc4a4594d6914fdc29f98bb90fac0.jpg

471353682_newjob3.jpg.33a791fba1c06bf633c4673f3e5f6276.jpg

I seem to be developing a thing for the yellow kits as well... 

Fun fact: AC Horsens nick-name is Den Gule Fare, which translates to "The Yellow Danger" :lol:

8 hours ago, Junkhead said:

Hope you gents all enjoying yourselves, hoping to get up and running tomorrow myself.  I know most of you are now past the first season but thought I would mention for those that aren't that SI have confirmed in the Danish league specific issues thread that relegation to the 3.division in the first season will see you sacked as the game hasn't created the 3.division as playable yet.

As I am awful at the game, hopefully will be fixed and saved game compatible when the full version releases 😳

@Jimbokav1971 confirmed it is playable:

On 11/11/2020 at 21:02, Jimbokav1971 said:

@bigmattb28will be pleased to here that there is indeed a 4th tier and it's playable. :applause:

Has anyone that finished in the relegation places get sacked?

1 minute ago, Junkhead said:

Confirmed here - 4th tier is playable but game doesn't realise it 👍

Cool. In Norway there is the 4th (possibly 3rd) division as unplayable, but SI confirmed last year this was due to there being reserve teams and the need for reserve players to play games, maybe 21 thinks the same way? Either way this is a massive reason why I won't be starting this challenge until full release.

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Cool. In Norway there is the 4th (possibly 3rd) division as unplayable, but SI confirmed last year this was due to there being reserve teams and the need for reserve players to play games, maybe 21 thinks the same way? Either way this is a massive reason why I won't be starting this challenge until full release.

From their response it looks like things are not working as intended. It may be running similar to Norway (France/Romania are the same too iirc) but it shouldn't be.

Not gonna stop me starting, personally. Not good that it's happening but at the end of the day most teams would consider the manager's future regardless if they went from the third to fourth tier. Should only be the teams who would reasonably expect to be relegated anyway that kept the manager. Plus, shouldn't be a problem after the first season.

Schmoochison Boochison

HIK

2021-22 First Period Review

I've decided to break this down into a bit more than the Pre Winter Break and Post Winter Break. Mainly because the Pre Winter Break is pretty much the entire Preliminary Stage. So here's the first 11 games of the season, which is playing everybody in the 1. once.

First thing's first at some point during this time period 

e7ec2afbb15f5709dcd4fa7f250898de.png

We got our National B Licence. No chance of the next one though due to the financial position of the club. Its good for me though it might open up possibilities of the next job. My future doesn't lie with HIK.

d6e044c2337d02d26c233a5e45b213fd.png

We started against a newly relegated side and absolutely destroyed them. Was delighted but very quickly put back in our place. We have gotten better as the season has gone on. The Cup game was very frustrating, we were 1-0 up with 88 minutes on the clock and managed to find a way to lose it. A Cup win was never on the cards but its nice to have a run!

It means after the first run through of games the table looks like this...

184b7810945afa987af37c53a11c9ebc.png

Amazing as it stands we are in a Promotion place! I mean there is a long way to go yet and I'm expecting nothing but its a nice place to be! We are unbeaten at home after making the place a fortress. The big takeaway is the 12 point gap we have over the bottom 2. Survival is still the aim, right now we are in the best place to do that.

Another nice surprise...

09416a8b6450e65f3299be55a9852647.png

Money!

That is a lot of money for where we are as a club. A huge amount of money. If I knew this was coming I would have waited to ask for another badge!

Season 3 Summary. 

f8e8a7741a82f435e7e0fab15a0d449c.png

93281591502a1556f835f9717e9680e5.png

We were asked to finish in the top 3, (I thought it was top 4 actually), so the board are happy, but I'm not happy at all. We should have done much better than this. 

Promotion Fixtures. This was absolutely appalling. Not only did we lose 5 of our 10 games, but 2 of those games were against my old club SOFA, (who I assumed I would waltz past). They also beat us in the regular season meaning that we dropped 9 points to them. 

245b318cf048ee705c51a50467008832.png

Promotion Table. Without losing 9 points to SOFA, we would have been promoted. I really am annoyed. :mad:

6300932dee65315bed910a24949b0af3.png

Sydbank Pokalen. We can't complain at losing to such a big club.

382acebb264a238cf7cfd125abef10d1.png

ebe6bd25b9ab7d09267b045af46da11b.png

The finances are a problem. I'm going to give it 1 more season, but after that I think I will jump ship because I'm concerned that the debt will become too big to manage. 

0300391e615b28561d93c9fa429f3207.png

Squad by Appearances. We have lost 2 of our best players and especially Adedeji (ENG) (NGA) and his 31 goals are going to be a miss. Snorre 6'3" will be less of a loss as I have already signed his replacement.

af7e38e55fb6f4f2ea8c66e17e7e9c9f.png

96bd45c8432694c12fe89de02078c7fe.png

NordicBet Liga Team of the Season. We had 3 players in the team of the season and none of them will be at the club next season. 

cfce214eecfd86ced0b8e0cb180a2b86.png

Brondby IF Manager sacked, (2nd time). May 2023

c3d6c842337c4c9bdbd90ba219f1abde.png

They have actually been relegated. :eek: They started the season really well too. 

a071ee263e0051e299917c445c37b4ce.png

I was going to stay for 1 more season, but I have applied for the Brondby IF job. They are bound to get promoted at the 1st attempt. Right? 

c933ecc230c8db55ca69f822781d2589.png

15 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Squad by Appearances. We have lost 2 of our best players and especially Adedeji (ENG) (NGA) and his 31 goals are going to be a miss. Snorre 6'3" will be less of a loss as I have already signed his replacement.

NordicBet Liga Team of the Season. We had 3 players in the team of the season and none of them will be at the club next season. 

Pretty unlucky with finishing 3rd there. why are you losing so many players? They just don't sign extensions?

Finances seem to be a struggle across the board. Costs aren't high but revenues are pretty abysmal. I suppose it would probably be that way until you get to the Superliga. Difficult to really generate decent funds through player sales as well, may get a 50k or 100k in but that won't solve a multi-million dollar problem.

Game ending problem? 2nd Jun 2023

The board wanted to me repair the clubs financial damage and the plan was that I would be able to do that if and when we got promoted to the 3F Superliga. We didn't get promoted and as a result the financial situation hasn't improved an as actually got worse. 

I can either go to the meeting or refuse, but my guess is that if I refuse I will be sacked. 

5edde49794e35006c888b0400b7499c5.png

The problem is, when I try to click on Attend Meeting, nothing happens. :confused:

I'm saving now and will upload the save to the bugs forum, and see if I can holiday past it without being sacked. 

I have managed to holiday past the meeting without being sacked. 

Damn, that sucks. 

BTW the board added this is an objective for me as well, when you hover over it the pop up says that the board will attempt to repair the finances. Which makes sense, as manager there's not much you can do. But from this ultimatum you received it seems that it's up to the manager after all. 

In any case, it's a good thing you managed to get beyond it. 

No luck with the Brondby job then? 

51 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Pretty unlucky with finishing 3rd there. why are you losing so many players? They just don't sign extensions?

Finances seem to be a struggle across the board. Costs aren't high but revenues are pretty abysmal. I suppose it would probably be that way until you get to the Superliga. Difficult to really generate decent funds through player sales as well, may get a 50k or 100k in but that won't solve a multi-million dollar problem.

It's related to the finances I think. 

The finances are so bad that they will only allow me to offer 1 year contracts, so as well as paying bonus payments and agent fees every season for the whole squad, they get a chance to renegotiate every season and ask for more money. As anyone who reads my threads knows only too well, I like to offer long term contracts even if it means paying over the odds at the outset of the contract, safe in the knowledge that they will be tied in for 4, 5 or even 6 years after that. Even youth contracts are 1 year deals. 

Because the players are on short terms deals I think this impacts on their morale. They are just not "clicking" like I had expected them too. 

The way to generate cash here isn't to sell players. it's simply by getting to the top league and then playing regularly in Europe. 

1 minute ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

It's related to the finances I think. 

The finances are so bad that they will only allow me to offer 1 year contracts, so as well as paying bonus payments and agent fees every season for the whole squad, they get a chance to renegotiate every season and ask for more money. As anyone who reads my threads knows only too well, I like to offer long term contracts even if it means paying over the odds at the outset of the contract, safe in the knowledge that they will be tied in for 4, 5 or even 6 years after that. Even youth contracts are 1 year deals. 

Because the players are on short terms deals I think this impacts on their morale. They are just not "clicking" like I had expected them too. 

The way to generate cash here isn't to sell players. it's simply by getting to the top league and then playing regularly in Europe. 

Completely agree about the contracts and its the same with both my clubs can only offer one year deals. 

By default the plan of getting promoted to the top division and ultimately to Europe is something that simply cannot be achieved over the course of a season, so it should ideally be more of a long term goal. 

My current club AC Horsens is just about in the black now but projected to be 2 million in the red by the end of the season. 

Schoochison Boochison

HIK

2021-22 Winter Break

So the Winter Break has arrived, not much of an update really.

726436d5346c7b922b1f8a3ea4cb741e.png

I applied for a job in the top division and didn't even get an interview. Long way to go yet.

1348d7208333a7a0ffc7262b75171135.png

Very inconsistent period for us at the moment. We blew a 2-0 lead against Lyngby but was happy. We scored late to win against Koge then coneded late to draw against Helsingor so easy come easy go!

It means heading into the 3 month Winter Break the table looks like this...

a7cda56b2702dd8ac30df0fc1747c5e2.png

There are 5 games before the break and if we can somehow hold onto a Top 6 place then no matter what happens its been a brilliant season. We are only 3 points off a Promotion place at the moment but that isn't the aim at the moment. Top 6 would be brilliant.

We have a few players coming in during the Winter Break.

dc1a8e8d0b51272d4c55e592b3ee64c3.png

He will more than likely play as a CDM as that's the weakest area of the team.

d82e4a3c3e928ba847dc6c0dd1ca88e2.png

This guy comes in on loan. One of my strikers had an injury and I thought this player was coming straight away. I was wrong!

Happy at the moment. I'm constantly looking for jobs elsewhere. I think I have taken HIK as far as I can. Hoping survival will boost my reputation.

Edited by andychar