[Suggestion] Add feature from FM19 into FM20? (Staff Advert)

Speedyol

I want to be able to go to Staff -> Job Center and click the bottm right button to Place Advert for a role that is already filled/taken. In FM19 you could place a advert any time like for instance a month before the current staff members contract is over.

Example: I have a bad assistant manager, I want a new one. I have to wait for him to leave, Place Advert and be 2-4 weeks without any assistant manager. In FM19 this was not a problem.
Example 2: When I have 7/8 allowed coaches, I can place an advert. If I have 8/8 Coaches I am unable to place an advert for coaches. The same goes for all the other roles.

(I know you can use staff search and filter by attributes, but I like the realism or challenge and I don't use this feature for that reason.)

I get inbox messages about Hire-ing new Staff to "improve quality" every month from my backroom staff. So I dont see a reason why you cant look for people yourself via an advert.

Is there any reason behind this? Perhaps a tecnical limitation to fm20? What do you think. And do you think there is any chance we can get this feature in fm20?

Edited by Speedyol

• Speedyol changed the title to [Suggestion] Add feature from FM19 into FM20? (Staff Advert)
  • 3 months later...