Problem with flag in player profile

HaraldNatvik

4 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

The flag isnt enabled on that page by default, and your resolution looks to have cut off the nation anyway.

I've never had this problem before. I tried going to 1920 x 1200 resolution, it won't show. I've tried Zoom out/in with everything from 85-110%

It used to show on this skin and with these logos. But, I had to re-install the game because of some serious errors - and now it won't show

As it looks like a third party skin then check with the person who created the skin to see how to fix the issue as it looks like they have turned off the Nationality line, as you haven't lost the flag you have lost the entire Nationality line.

If you have edited the skin yourself then that panel is controlled by the player profile personal details xml file found in the panels\player folder for your skin. Deleting (or renaming that) file will cause the game to revert back to the default file and should fix the issue, however if you made changes and want to keep them you'll need to check your code as you have either accidentally disabled the nationality part or have made it so there isn't enough room to display it.

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

As it looks like a third party skin then check with the person who created the skin to see how to fix the issue as it looks like they have turned off the Nationality line, as you haven't lost the flag you have lost the entire Nationality line.

If you have edited the skin yourself then that panel is controlled by the player profile personal details xml file found in the panels\player folder for your skin. Deleting (or renaming that) file will cause the game to revert back to the default file and should fix the issue, however if you made changes and want to keep them you'll need to check your code as you have either accidentally disabled the nationality part or have made it so there isn't enough room to display it.

There's no panels/player in the Base skin with background support. I tried the official skin as well, same result there....Does not work

Shouldn't be happening with the default skins. (as the issue isn't a logo issue but more somehow that panel is broken)

First try manually deleting your cache and preference files (might want to export any custom views first as this will wipe them, but won't touch save files or graphics):

If that doesn't work then try reverifying your game files via Steam:

(If you are running the Game Pass or Epic versions you'll need to check if they have an option to verify instead of re-downloading the game files).

If none of that helps then you are best raising the issue in the bugs forum as something is broken - though if you have to raise the issue in the bugs forum mention that the entire 'Nationality' line has disappeared not just the logo as your issue isn't with the logos.

11 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Shouldn't be happening with the default skins. (as the issue isn't a logo issue but more somehow that panel is broken)

First try manually deleting your cache and preference files (might want to export any custom views first as this will wipe them, but won't touch save files or graphics):

Thanks.

That did the trick. 77 invalidated files were downloaded, not it works

bilde.png.d8823d9a864bfbd29ff5a7a6c0854cce.png