Problem with nations flag

HaraldNatvik

7 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Might be better off in the Skinning section? Will move it if you want,

I tried in that section, but no replies - so I opted to try a topic in here as I'm not sure it's related to skin, configs, logos etc

4 hours ago, HaraldNatvik said:

I'm not sure what the issue might be. Skin or logos.....

I'm using the base skin with background support, with logos.

Logos and flags show up everywhere in the game, but suddenly they're not showing up in the profile.

bilde.png.f4622fbc5b8f329b1a901706584901b5.png

There is not a problem at all, the skin you are using uses the federation logo as the nation logo, so instead of a nation flag is the federation flag... if you wanna change it, you need to go to the config.xlm of the graphics, and do your thing.

18 hours ago, krakonico said:

There is not a problem at all, the skin you are using uses the federation logo as the nation logo, so instead of a nation flag is the federation flag... if you wanna change it, you need to go to the config.xlm of the graphics, and do your thing.

Might be, but that's not the problem....I had noth nations flags and federation flags in the logo pack, I've checked. They show up when I go into a nation's profile. I've tried to delete the flags, then I tried the federation's flags. No one show, and the nationality won't even show.

19 minutes ago, HaraldNatvik said:

Might be, but that's not the problem....I had noth nations flags and federation flags in the logo pack, I've checked. They show up when I go into a nation's profile. I've tried to delete the flags, then I tried the federation's flags. No one show, and the nationality won't even show.

what skin is it?