Maximum matchday loan numbers?

I've just taken a mega rebuilding job at Fiorentina, so will need some loan players to patch gaps this season. However I'm not super familiar with the leagues specific rules.

The problem I'm having is that I can find no mention of the rules around the maximum number of loan players I can have in a matchday squad. Unless I cant see for looking, this info doesn't seem to be detailed anywhere in game (until you select too many in your squad, by which time its a bit late!)

So if anyone knows on which screen this info is located, that'd be great - thanks.

Game should tell you in several places (well it does playing in England)

- the Collapsible panel at the bottom of the squad screen should tell you the rules for the next match (with a drop down to select rules for your other comps).

- Rules page on the Competition screen should also state the rules.

- As does the right side bar on the Club Schedules panel.

If it doesn't list any restrictions then there shouldn't be any.

I’ve managed fiorentina previously but cannot remember. It should say as the others have stated. I generally click the league, then the rules tab for clarification as well. 

“Clubs can only register four loans in total in one season and cannot sign more than one player from the same club on loan at any one time. There are no restrictions on numbers of players that can leave clubs on loan”. (Via google)

2 minutes ago, Mattias333 said:

I’ve managed fiorentina previously but cannot remember. It should say as the others have stated. I generally click the league, then the rules tab for clarification as well. 

“Clubs can only register four loans in total in one season and cannot sign more than one player from the same club on loan at any one time. There are no restrictions on numbers of players that can leave clubs on loan”. (Via google)

Indeed. Nothing there about how many loan players you can have in a matchday squad though :)

6 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

There is no such limit IRL in Italy, as it is well reflected in game

Found that out as I'm now a few month into the season. It should still be stated though, rather than being left as a guessing game or having to google league rules outside of the game.

However it it is still a pretty big omission not to have this information detailed anywhere. As I have said previously, there is a limit in the EPL, but no way of finding out what this is. Not very helpful when you're building your squad in pre-season...

Reported as a bug.

Edited by Marathon Dress Week

11 ore fa, Marathon Dress Week ha scritto:

Found that out as I'm now a few month into the season. It should still be stated though, rather than being left as a guessing game or having to google league rules outside of the game.

However it it is still a pretty big omission not to have this information detailed anywhere. As I have said previously, there is a limit in the EPL, but no way of finding out what this is. Not very helpful when you're building your squad in pre-season...

Reported as a bug.

yes, i agree that in the EPL it should be stated clearly if there is no limit. But in other leagues where there are no limits, it should  be fine with no information about that.

Can't say as i haven't been managing in EPL this year, only Italy and Netherlands