FM producers, please take a look. This is my second opinion.

These are question regarding the in-game editor

Is the tool that reveals the players’ abilities made by the developers?

If Genie Scout is made by the developers we’d like to know which tool will be released first.

Are players’ abilities judged based on the 19/20 season or is the 20/21 season taken into account as well?

When will the in-game editor be released?

Do you have any intention to test some of the user-edited match engines and develop yours based on the results?

Do you have any plans to implement a mode that allows people to play with past databases?

These are questions regarding the gameplay.

Do you have any plans to separate formations based on the possession of the ball? eg) 443 when you have possession, 442 when opponents have possession.

We’d like an ability to play as real life managers. If I wanted to start as Everton, I’d like to play as Carlos Ancellotti instead of having to sack him and replace him.

We wish that there were ways to actually use the wages we earn as managers. It’s very disappointing that there is nothing we can do with them and it’d be awesome if there was a life simulation mode where we could buy clothes, houses and even small clubs with our money.

Any thoughts on dynamic potential? We wish for a system where the potential changes depending on the player’s performances. So that even older players can develop when they put in a good performance and young players drop potential when they perform poorly.

Could you make a toggle button to disable agent fees, player unhappiness, and rival club transfer restriction?

These are questions regarding player and team instructions.

Why are wing-backs cutting inside and shooting when there’s no angle to shoot?

Do chip shots even work? 

Why do players keep shooting when I’ve instructed them not to?

Can the overlapping center backs of Wilder’s Sheffield United be implemented?

Why do players put in floating crosses when I’ve told them to cross low?

Why are my players not moving like I’ve instructed them to?

18 hours ago, silentgoma said:

We wish that there were ways to actually use the wages we earn as managers. It’s very disappointing that there is nothing we can do with them and it’d be awesome if there was a life simulation mode where we could buy clothes, houses and even small clubs with our money.

I've never understood why people want this in the game. Buy clothes? Really? In a football management simulator?

1 hour ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I've never understood why people want this in the game. Buy clothes? Really? In a football management simulator?

But what does it matter what money you except then ? Why bargain for more money if you cant do anything with it ? 

14 minutes ago, jimbo22 said:

Its the reason i never negotiate. Just sign the deal and move on. 

I like how it is now. I have no interest in spending money on clothes either in real life or FM! However I like to negotiate my salary and contract length as I would in real life

47 minutes ago, alian62 said:

But what does it matter what money you except then ? Why bargain for more money if you cant do anything with it ? 

The longer the contract, and the higher the salary, the more job security you have. 

What would be the purpose of buying clothes, when the only in-game avatar you have is on the title screen? Where you can change your outfit anyway. And what would be the purpose of being able to buy a house? You'd never see or use it. It would be the most pointless feature ever. 

34 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Ok- lets not go down this road again- SI have made it patently clear multiple times that using the manager's salary is not going to be part of the game in the foreseeable future, so please move on.

Really? Besides this, there are many other requests for feedback, can you answer them?

15 minutes ago, silentgoma said:

Supervisor's annual salary means stability. I did.

Then, why is a manager with a high salary getting fired after getting along well?

Having a high salary only means that your board will have to think hard before sacking you, but if you dont perform on the field, it can and will still happen

5 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Having a high salary only means that your board will have to think hard before sacking you, but if you dont perform on the field, it can and will still happen

so "There are other opinions. Why can you explain why Korea's Son Heung-min has lower potential than Japan's players?"

Part of the opinions of Korean users are about dynamic potential games like OOTP have this system.
I believe that adding this system will developing the game to a better direction, do you have any intention to review this and implement them to the game?

6 minutes ago, silentgoma said:

so "There are other opinions. Why can you explain why Korea's Son Heung-min has lower potential than Japan's players?"

This has been discussed extensively recently in this thread- there is little more to add to it

https://community.sigames.com/topic/529699-why-son-heung-mins-rating-is-so-low-comparing-his-level-and-performance/?tab=comments&_report=3831#comment-12681792

27 minutes ago, silentgoma said:

Why can you explain why Korea's Son Heung-min has lower potential than Japan's players?"

This doesn't really mean all that much, because there is nothing that influences in any way any kind of comparison between a South Korean player and a Japanese player. It makes no difference to us. As a researcher, I do the research for Stoke City and all players at that club. Their nationality doesn't matter, and it doesn't matter what ratings any other Championship, English League, European or Global researcher gives their players for what ratings I give mine. 

There has been a long discussion already, but the nationality of Son Heung-Mins has absolutely zero bearing on his attributes. It is all down to what the players club researcher decides. They are the ultimate authority on Son Heung-Min in an FM sense.

24 minutes ago, silentgoma said:

Part of the opinions of Korean users are about dynamic potential games like OOTP have this system.
I believe that adding this system will developing the game to a better direction, do you have any intention to review this and implement them to the game?

The game has a development system in place that is constantly being improved upon that does what you want here. It's more subtle, and you won't be able to check it over the course of the game with the in-game editor or such provided by SI. It is provided an ever increasing organic path upon which players follow and develop. Some won't make it, some will make it early in their careers, others will make it late in their careers, some will start bright and fade so on and so on.