On 06/11/2020 at 11:59, gaz da man 2004 said:

Does loading only one nation produce regents in other leagues also what setup would you recommend for a quick save  

Yes, regens are still produced in other leagues, but there are less of them.

depends on the size of your database. Everywhere where players are loaded into your game, there will be newgens.

My opinion: If you load one playable nation, but 300k players, then you will have newgens arround the globe. if you load 5 nations playable + players from international competitions, some clubs in small nations will produce players too. I always recomend at minimum loading as much nations possible in view only, only the one you play is set to full detail + load all players with national reputation. That's if your aim is to have a fairly balanced game-world with a "decent" processing speed. 

Cheers

Daveincid

8 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

depends on the size of your database. Everywhere where players are loaded into your game, there will be newgens.

My opinion: If you load one playable nation, but 300k players, then you will have newgens arround the globe. if you load 5 nations playable + players from international competitions, some clubs in small nations will produce players too. I always recomend at minimum loading as much nations possible in view only, only the one you play is set to full detail + load all players with national reputation. That's if your aim is to have a fairly balanced game-world with a "decent" processing speed. 

Cheers

Daveincid

Does view only create more regens

5 minutes ago, gaz da man 2004 said:

Does view only create more regens

I don't believe it does.

To generate more regens around the world, you need to adjust the advanced database setup to include players from around the world (there are a couple of different ways to accomplish this). I used the instructions from FmScout as a base and tweaked it to get what worked for me.

2 minutes ago, Lennac said:

I don't believe it does.

To generate more regens around the world, you need to adjust the advanced database setup to include players from around the world (there are a couple of different ways to accomplish this). I used the instructions from FmScout as a base and tweaked it to get what worked for me.

Thanks for the help :)

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Lennac:

I don't believe it does.

+1