[Suggestion] Youth academy teams expansion

james.5

Hi.

I think an interesting feature to add to the game would be the expansion of academies/youth teams to reflect real life more accurately.

In some professional team academies, they have youth teams going down to as low as u9s. Obviously you wouldn't be able to add the players in the teams in game due to privacy reasons, but newgens could easily fill in for those places.

Personally I think this feature would be a great addition as it allows development to be tracked from as young as 9 years old etc.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider implementing this.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this is already a thing or not in the game, but some teams are having academies in other countries. It would be really interesting to be able to open academies in other countries and to bring players from those countries. Maybe in the future games, this will be a thing, I would really like to see this added in the game. Of course I know you can receive foreign players during youth intakes, but just think how good would it be to have a whole academy in other countries.

And also your proposal would be really fine, having different youth ages teams. 

• 2 months later...