Dev Center : Concept

There should be a minimum of CA or PA to enter the Academy, for example : (it can be a minimum or a range ) (  the numbers here are only examples )

Dev  Center : :Minimum 50 CA or 75 PA to enter / 4.5 = 70 PA or 45 CA (  IRL very few club have 5star)

Dev  Center : : Minimum  40 CA  or 60 PA to enter / 3.5 = 55 PA or 35 CA 

Dev  Center:  : minimum  30 CA or 45 PA to enter/ 2.5 = 40PA or 25 CA 

Dev  Center:  : minimum 20CA  or 35PA to enter  / 1.5  = 30PA or 15CA

Dev  Center:  : minimum CA  1 to enter 

The number of stars should have many more factors (not just the quality of the infrastructure):

• Club reputation,
  • Quality of training infrastructure
  • Staff rating (quality)
  •  Club vision
  •  Club philosophy
  • Junior Coaching Budjet 
  • Scout rating (quality)
  •  Scout knowlegde 
  • Club division 
  • amateur / Semi-Pro- / Proffessional

The number of formed players evolving :   in Professional,  or in the big championship ,in national selection

It makes the development of a training center much more difficult but the results are much more realistic for example to enter the training center of a big club you have to have talent, you have to have some quality but currently in FM20 it is not represented like that 

you can be absolutely ( trash ,weak, garbage etc...) at football and be in Barca U19 , and a new feature could be created the reputation of the DEV center ( which could be a decisive factor during transfer negotiations)

It would avoid having this kind of player when you are the second biggest club in my world ( and i have the best scout of the league ) to have this kind of player who has nothing to do, I wonder how he passed the test, he wouldn't even start in 5th division I understand that the staff can sometimes be wrong but I have several players in the same case, once again I will quote PSG you take all U19 players they are all capable of playing in NATIONAL (3rd Division) ALL

a7459032829137dd0c067770b7b0e380.thumb.png.bee2fcc918f310fd76790379e1206bd0.png5ce0318e2abf986ad30ddcb766f742ce.png.1cd00e97ee9c2703b74a8abd06246ce2.thumb.png.faecd827ae7230bd8440d168e1dbddc9.png

Edited by destmez

There are already a lot of the criterias you mentioned how good players are when they enter a youth-team. I made several tests to see how this is influenced. But you are right, there is still room for improvement.  I can't agree with your example about young players in big clubs, which you think, shouldn't happen. IRL all big youth teams have players which will never play on a high professional level. If you look on transfermarkt.com the u18 youth team from man city back in season 17/18 you will see, some players play today as amateur or don't even have a club, some in lower league and  only a few are on their way to superstars. IMO the game reflects this almost perfect.

Cheers

Daveincid

Did you not look further than the stars on the profile rating before screenshotting that player.

Considering he's 16, he has the loose mould of a player who could potentially be decent. Maybe he'll only ever amount to a League 1/Championship player, but that still cuts through your entire suggested system anyway.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb santy001:

Did you not look further than the stars on the profile rating before screenshotting that player.

Considering he's 16, he has the loose mould of a player who could potentially be decent. Maybe he'll only ever amount to a League 1/Championship player, but that still cuts through your entire suggested system anyway.

+1

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This is why I wouldn't mind seeing star ratings/clear attribute numbers, gone from the game.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This is why I wouldn't mind seeing star ratings/clear attribute numbers, gone from the game.

Here the stars represent the status: superb training facilities, exellent training facilities, great training facilities, state of art training facilities, adequat training facilities, Average training facilities , stars which are actually numbers

5 minutes ago, destmez said:

Here the stars represent the status: superb training facilities, exellent training facilities, great training facilities, state of art training facilities, adequat training facilities, Average training facilities , stars which are actually numbers

No, I mean you saying its more realistic for a first team manager to be writing off a 16yo whos never trained with the first team based on a row of numbers, rather than one of the biggest clubs having a youngster who won't be a wonderkid.

If we stick to what's real, most players with 16/17 years at the big clubs won't even play for a club in the same division. The reality is that only a few of all of them will end up playing some games in the A team, and then get loaned and start their career in a lower league. The players that makes through the youth system of the big clubs and end up playing in the first team straight away are very few.

In the grand scheme, your youth system is there to produce players for the smaller teams, either because you loan them or because they are released from your club and join smaller teams. That's how it works in modern football.

12 minutes ago, Nahuelzn said:

If we stick to what's real, most players with 16/17 years at the big clubs won't even play for a club in the same division. The reality is that only a few of all of them will end up playing some games in the A team, and then get loaned and start their career in a lower league. The players that makes through the youth system of the big clubs and end up playing in the first team straight away are very few.

In the grand scheme, your youth system is there to produce players for the smaller teams, either because you loan them or because they are released from your club and join smaller teams. That's how it works in modern football.

I understand your point of view ,but normally when we recruit a player is that we perceive in him a potential future pro player, after it is not guaranteed that the player will have the level to obtain this contract (that's why so many fail to be pro ) ,honestly the player you see, he will not even be able to reach the U23, In addition I put so much money for the young people I put a lot of money for the scouts in the end I have this kind of player in my club

Edited by destmez

3 hours ago, Nahuelzn said:

it's why I always find the "club generated talent" news item fascinating

sure, Barcelona often gets lauded IRL for their quality "academy", but it's always quite staggering to see that only 25 of them are actually plying their trade in the European Top Divisions

17 hours ago, santy001 said:

Agreed. That 13 in determination will also play a part in whether he amounts to a great, decent or good premier league standard player, or just a squad player