[Austria] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

The scheduling seems extremely broken in the 2022/23 season once the league gets split into the Championship/Relegation groups. The run-in towards the end of the season for me was atrocious (I'm playing as Rapid Vienna), having to play 7 games in just 15 days. It makes no sense to have this many games in such a short span of time, when I had to schedule friendlies because I had random brakes for no reason. Also, my season finished, as in I got the end of season review, even though the league isn't even finished yet. RBS still have to play Lask on the 27th, which is even more confusing if you look at the screenshot with the playoff dates. The playoff should start on the 25th but the regular season of the Championship group isn't over until the 27th. 

Rapid_schedule.png

Salzburg_schedule.png

Scheduling.png

Edited by Wasted

• 2 months later...

I'm managing Red Bull Salzburg and I'm in my second season. My B team (FC Liefering) haven't registered any of the players in that squad and won't play any first team players I set as available either. This means that they're playing every game with greyed out players I can't click on and none of my players are developing or getting match fitness. I'm not inside a transfer window so can't try register players myself. My B team players get picked if I arrange a friendly for them so why weren't they registered?

Why is this happening? Is it a bug? Did my B team manager forget to register any players or did I need to somehow do it (My B team manager is responsible for all B team affairs in the responsibilities tab)? 

• SI Staff
16 hours ago, DezyNev said:

I'm managing Red Bull Salzburg and I'm in my second season. My B team (FC Liefering) haven't registered any of the players in that squad and won't play any first team players I set as available either. This means that they're playing every game with greyed out players I can't click on and none of my players are developing or getting match fitness. I'm not inside a transfer window so can't try register players myself. My B team players get picked if I arrange a friendly for them so why weren't they registered?

Why is this happening? Is it a bug? Did my B team manager forget to register any players or did I need to somehow do it (My B team manager is responsible for all B team affairs in the responsibilities tab)? 

Thanks for bringing this up. Could you please raise this in the following forum and provide a save file just before any point at which the players should be registered for the B team. Thank you very much. Instructions on how to upload save files are also attached below.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/828-all-other-gameplay/

4 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Thanks for bringing this up. Could you please raise this in the following forum and provide a save file just before any point at which the players should be registered for the B team. Thank you very much. Instructions on how to upload save files are also attached below.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/828-all-other-gameplay/

Hi Sebastian, I have posted where you directed me to. Thanks. https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/551739-my-b-team-hasnt-registered-any-players-for-its-league-season/