[Denmark] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Into 2023/24 season with Nykobing, top division & after 11 games I was given 674k for my current position within the table. Is this correct or should the money only come via TV through the season & end of season payouts?

2 hours ago, Craig_R.U.F.C said:

Into 2023/24 season with Nykobing, top division & after 11 games I was given 674k for my current position within the table. Is this correct or should the money only come via TV through the season & end of season payouts?

That exactly like it's supposed to work, yes :)

• 3 weeks later...

This issue has already been reported multiple times in this thread. But i did not see a reaction from SI.

Somehow the board does not understand the placement in the Champions Group. That is definitely a new issue for FM 21. Was not present for Romanian Champions Group in FM 2020. Pretty sure it was not for Denmark as well.

This always puts my in-game job in jeopardy, even though i am constantly over-achieving. Very frustrating...

606ea3e2-2cd3-4608-bdf5-ec0aa9a7464e.jpg

Edited by godhight

• SI Staff
On 26/06/2021 at 12:56, godhight said:

This issue has already been reported multiple times in this thread. But i did not see a reaction from SI.

Somehow the board does not understand the placement in the Champions Group. That is definitely a new issue for FM 21. Was not present for Romanian Champions Group in FM 2020. Pretty sure it was not for Denmark as well.

This always puts my in-game job in jeopardy, even though i am constantly over-achieving. Very frustrating...

606ea3e2-2cd3-4608-bdf5-ec0aa9a7464e.jpg

Thanks for raising this. Could you please post this in the thread attached below as this is an issue to do with club vision? This forum is only for issues with the leagues themselves and any rules associated with the league. 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/828-all-other-gameplay/

• 2 months later...

Hey !

We into the third season in our danish league save and the league doesn't seem to be starting up ? just got the old points still there and hasn't given us any new fixtures. europes starting up and other leagues are starting up aswell just not in denmark? any ideas ? glitches??

• SI Staff
On 28/08/2021 at 14:23, sott114 said:

Hey !

We into the third season in our Danish league save and the league doesn't seem to be starting up ? just got the old points still there and hasn't given us any new fixtures. europes starting up and other leagues are starting up as well just not in Denmark? any ideas ? glitches??

Was it working for all other seasons?

On 28/06/2021 at 11:15, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Thanks for raising this. Could you please post this in the thread attached below as this is an issue to do with club vision? This forum is only for issues with the leagues themselves and any rules associated with the league. 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/828-all-other-gameplay/

This is definitely something to do with ranking levels as I have a similar system with Championship and Relegation groups for my Poland and Malta database and it works normally.

edit: could be something else as the ranking levels are correct, but why is it bugged for a official league yet my leagues work as expected? 

Edited by RealSmokePL