[Israel] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for Israel competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Israel should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Hello this year the israeli toto cup will have 3 groups and in the game we see that we have 2 groups and the best team from the 2 groups reach to the final, and the israeli super cup need to be with 2 rounds with home/away rules and the winner reach to the final 

21 minutes ago, gorovoy400 said:

Hello this year the israeli toto cup will have 3 groups and in the game we see that we have 2 groups and the best team from the 2 groups reach to the final, and the israeli super cup need to be with 2 rounds with home/away rules and the winner reach to the final 

This is known and reported. Thanks!

• SI Staff
5 hours ago, Andreypri said:

In israeli league i cant registar the players to the league matches.

Screenshot (97).png

Could you please upload your save file to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions attached below? We will then look into this, thank you.

@Sebastian SzlenkierSzlenkier:

So it seems like there are 2 bugs, I can't reproduce either of them, that's why I thought it was already resolved in the HRs beta.

1. In some saves, player numbers are always requested to be submitted for all players before every match, as written here by @matanshamj.

2. In some saves, player registration won't allow people to register some or unregistered players, as in the photo provided by @Andreypri.

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this and didn't have a chance to look at a saved game I was sent so far. I will ask @matanshamj who I'm in contact with outside of the forums to upload his save.

about the registration bug 

it seems when u click "auto select"  the problems occurs.

in the middle of the season, some players goes unregistered and then u cant register them again...

Edited by Style

4 minutes ago, Style said:

about the registration bug 

it seems when u click "auto select"  the problems occurs.

in the middle of the season, some players goes unregistered and then u cant register them again...

Thanks for your reply, it's important.

Just to add to it + in real life this is how it works. If a player is unregistered, he cannot be registered again in that season.

So we need to make sure that:

1. This isn't carried over to the next season (I see that @Andreypriis in August 2021).

2. Figure out why the automatic registration is canceling the registration of many players, including important and key players.

• SI Staff

Thank you, we have managed to reproduce this squad numbers issue and it is under review. For the registration bug of many players suddenly being removed midway through the season, please provide a save file whenever you have a reproduceable example as this is not something we have managed to reproduce.

5 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Thank you, we have managed to reproduce this squad numbers issue and it is under review. For the registration bug of many players suddenly being removed midway through the season, please provide a save file whenever you have a reproduceable example as this is not something we have managed to reproduce.

hey.

i just uploaded the game file with the registration bug. the file called "registeration bug.fm"

the bug occur when i just signed my first singing of the season - then i click "team registration" and "auto select" - then its just delete the registration of some players in my squad and i cant register them again to the league. 

thanks for handling this issue and please keep us update

It's important to emphasize again that the bug isn't with the limitation that a player that has been unregistered cannot be registered again until the end of the season but with the automatic registration that for some reason cancels the registration of players.

Hello

I also have the mantioned porblems:

1. second season player registration

2. squad numbers to be submitted of EVERY MATCH

I can't register most of my players to the league at the biggining of 2021-22 season. registration for champions cup works fine.

it was driven my crazy to submitt squad numbers before every match for the hole season 2020-21.....

i uploaded my save: 

• The Great Zolig - Maccabi Haifa.fm

Thanks, 

3 minutes ago, Style said:

any metnion from SI member if its going to be fixed in full release next week ?

the israeli league is just in unplayable state because of these bugs

I understand the frustration and not an SI official member but...:

I don't know how to reproduce the numbers bug so can't comment on that.

Regarding the registration bug - it can be avoided if you either verify the automatic registration before submitting or simply registering the players manually and avoiding from removing the registration of other players.

2 hours ago, amn said:

I understand the frustration and not an SI official member but...:

I don't know how to reproduce the numbers bug so can't comment on that.

Regarding the registration bug - it can be avoided if you either verify the automatic registration before submitting or simply registering the players manually and avoiding from removing the registration of other players.

hey amir, i know u from the israeli facebook community and appriciate ur good work over the years.  

i just must note that im one of the israeli players who buying and playing FM only and ONLY for the israeli league and im not the only one.  so because its a league specific issue, and even with walkaround its just suffer to play with those bugs - there is no point for me to even start play.

so i know its beta, and i know there is more general bugs that needed to be fixed but please SI staff - fix it soon so we can start playing and enjoy FM21  :)

Apologies for the lack of response in the recent days. The registration issue has been logged and is being actively worked on. As you might expect I'm reluctant to give a timeframe because we don't want to disappoint anyone but I can assure you we want the Israeli league to be working perfectly just as much as you do. Thanks for your patience so far.

3 hours ago, Stephen Glennon said:

Apologies for the lack of response in the recent days. The registration issue has been logged and is being actively worked on. As you might expect I'm reluctant to give a timeframe because we don't want to disappoint anyone but I can assure you we want the Israeli league to be working perfectly just as much as you do. Thanks for your patience so far.

thanks, its a relief to know that u aware of these bugs and work to fix it :) 

keep us update 

hey any update ? 

its been already 3 weeks that the game is live and we still cant enjoy and play the israeli league :( 

hope u going fix it soon. its critical bugs for all the israeli community that cant play in their favorite league. 

Minor Update 21.1.3 (includes but not limited to):
----------------------------------------------------------
- Updates to competition and registration rules in nations including Croatia, Israel, Romania, Portugal and South Korea

Does that mean the numbers problem is fixed?

On 03/12/2020 at 11:07, rusters said:

The squad numbers bug is not related to auto numbering. It affects any games played after the initial squad registration. 

well i dont exactly know what cause the bug occurs. i can just confirm that after 21.1.3 the number registeration bug still occurs (to most of community) and there is no walkaround 

SI you did great job to fix quickly the squad registration bug but the number registration bug still occurs is that under review?

Unfortunately the numbers registration bug in Israel is still available. I tried to start a couple of different saves to see if it’s gonna change anything but unfortunately it happens every time. The issue is that you have to set the players jerseys number each match, every time. Can’t auto number either. Would love to help by submitting a save file if it would help solve the problem :)

the issue of numbers was reported (+save data was uploaded to the cloud) almost a mounth ago.

people who bought the game still cant play in their favorite league. very disappointing.. 

Edited by Style

@amnAny strings you might be able to pull? It's starting to become frustrating. The Israeli league is unplayable since day 1 of the Beta (almost a month and a half now).

It is understandable if SI chose to treat this as low priority (considering the number of players that play in this league) but we, who bought the game to play mainly in this league, deserve to know if this is really the case so we can set our expectations accordingly.

Edited by DeepSpace

I know that it's being actively worked on and hope that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

I have asked for someone from SI to respond in the thread and give us a more detailed update, I hope it will also happen soon.

On 17/12/2020 at 12:56, Freddie Sands said:

Hi all, apologies for the lack of news on the squad numbers bug since the last update. While I'm unable to give an exact timeframe or any specific news I should let you know that this is one of the priority issues to be resolved for the next update.

hello freddie, how are you?

i open a new save and it worked good for me , but there are still people that say the bug is still there

what are the reason that could be?

maybe a new update that they are download?

i got a message from a guy told me that it happened after he gave numbers to 2 players he sighed 

there are the photos

1250675272_WhatsAppImage2020-12-18at13_08_56.thumb.jpeg.ba2ed8aa1c2d1366ce1aa095f7bc916e.jpeg131713936_3481761368605391_51748534669363248_n.thumb.jpg.6f0fcc2baa177785204a76b463f72857.jpg

131922642_299106168170653_6295050927146057791_n.thumb.jpg.07a998ff523d1287fb1f480f688b141c.jpg131621146_2708451526060629_7568410876585170052_n.thumb.jpg.64b196eabb3b7b65252d58e8439e41db.jpg131686657_3616059285142380_6134701871202559480_n.thumb.jpg.db8c3c9713b621ecc0240a816265ac0a.jpg

Edited by matanshamj

On 17/12/2020 at 12:56, Freddie Sands said:

Hi all, apologies for the lack of news on the squad numbers bug since the last update. While I'm unable to give an exact timeframe or any specific news I should let you know that this is one of the priority issues to be resolved for the next update.

You might check that issue when the transfer window is opening. Ive started a save on August and everything was ok until January transfer window.

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, matanshamj said:

there is my save. that is also happened  there

https://easyupload.io/u2v6ph

6 hours ago, rusters said:

Yes, the bug is still there. I started a new game and was forced to re-assign squad numbers before my 2nd game.

Hi guys, thanks for the quick feedback on the update. As I alluded to above there was a fix submitted for this issue but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to be preventing this bug from occurring in all situations (as you've noted Matan, it does seem to prevent the squad numbers cancellation in some scenarios but not all) - I've sent this back to be reviewed further. thanks for the upload of the new reproducing save for this.

I still have these 2 bugs ("auto number" does not do anything and numbers reset after every match) regardless of what I do: Playing an existing save (started in Beta), starting a new save in June or a new save in August. 

Edited by DeepSpace