Retired My manager straight after my final trophy ! The wait for fm 21 now.

My most successful save ever trophy wise I think. 

what a save enjoyed all of it after managing 3 teams Liverpool, Lazio and Tottenham I won trophy's at all of them :)

3rd season with Tottenham still hadn't won a trophy and I was desperate to win one before fm 21 with them haha. I retired as soon as I won the Carabao Cup haha I had nothing left in me to finish the season even though I was still in the champions league but I wanted to win anything before I finished so I won with every team I managed :applause:

Best players I managed - Trent  AA , At Liverpool he was insane for me assists every other game best player on this one ive seen.

Luis Alberto - while it was only one season with him at Lazio we won the League an cup double an got to Europa League Final an got beat by Chelsea but ive never seen so many quality passes by a player on FM :applause:20+ assists in the league alone. 

Best Achivement -  Hard one but id say probly the Double win with Lazio in my only season there didnt expect it or back to back league an champions league with Liverpool;)

Anyone else Retired there managers and want to share ?

Football Manager 2020 Screenshot 2020.11.08 - 13.55.22.35.png

Football Manager 2020 Screenshot 2020.11.08 - 13.54.30.22.png

Football Manager 2020 Screenshot 2020.11.08 - 13.54.08.90.png

Football Manager 2020 Screenshot 2020.11.08 - 13.53.37.85.png

2 hours ago, rodau said:

Whats your tactics?

Different tactics for different teams mate. Depending on what players ive got and who in playing. 

for Liverpool i went more attacking 4231 2nd season, with lazio i was more balanced slower build up. 
My tottenham team i changed tactics abit to much i couldnt get them playing the way i wanted but in my 3rd season with them after i got players in what i wanted i was playing high line pressing attacking football 4231 most games. But wasnt really working for me for 2 seasons was inconsistent.