extinct clubs

cbyron13

Is there a way to replace clubs which are tagged as 'extinct' in the editor but only have had the name changed. For example, Terek Grozny is now called Akhmat Grozny. FM dealt with this by changing Terek to extint and creating a new club. The records and history should be the same as they are the same club, however by making terek extinct this has all disappeared.

Would the only way of fixing this by making terek non extinct, changing the name, and swapping it with Akhmat and then putting in the new history? It would also involve changing the history for the players who would have akhmat new club in their history?

if there is a simpler way i would appreciate someone sharing!

28 minutes ago, cbyron13 said:

Is there a way to replace clubs which are tagged as 'extinct' in the editor but only have had the name changed. For example, Terek Grozny is now called Akhmat Grozny. FM dealt with this by changing Terek to extint and creating a new club. The records and history should be the same as they are the same club, however by making terek extinct this has all disappeared.

Would the only way of fixing this by making terek non extinct, changing the name, and swapping it with Akhmat and then putting in the new history? It would also involve changing the history for the players who would have akhmat new club in their history?

if there is a simpler way i would appreciate someone sharing!

I think when you tick club as extinct you have new club line that box, so you can set which club is the new club.