Scouting Help

Hello everyone!

So I am managing West Ham and I want to replicate their recent real life transfer policy. I want to scout players (below 27) who are cheap (not more than £20 mil) but can do the job in first team from non top 5 leagues or 2nd divisions of England, Germany, France etc like West Ham signed Souček from Czech League or how Leicester signed Kante from French 2nd division. 

What filters should I use so that my scouts find players like these?

First thing I'd do, is make sure you load a decent number of leagues/extra players (depending on your CPU/desired processing speed). When you're planning to scout for a very specific profile of players, it's essential enough are actually loaded for you to find.

After that, it's all about setting up Scouting Assignments/using Player Search filters. Go to Scouting menu, take control of your assignments and from there you can define all those parameters.

Sounds like you want:

• Transfer Budget: £20M
  • Current Ability: 2,5* / 3*

You can also define specific nations or competitions you wish to scout.

Alternatively, you can also leave the control of your Assignments to your Chief Scout, but then set General Focus to Experienced and Available Now.

10 hours ago, Zemahh said:

First thing I'd do, is make sure you load a decent number of leagues/extra players (depending on your CPU/desired processing speed). When you're planning to scout for a very specific profile of players, it's essential enough are actually loaded for you to find.

After that, it's all about setting up Scouting Assignments/using Player Search filters. Go to Scouting menu, take control of your assignments and from there you can define all those parameters.

Sounds like you want:

• Transfer Budget: £20M
  • Current Ability: 2,5* / 3*

You can also define specific nations or competitions you wish to scout.

Alternatively, you can also leave the control of your Assignments to your Chief Scout, but then set General Focus to Experienced and Available Now.

Thank you for replying. I realized that i did not load the leagues i was scouting in. I simulated 6 months and my scout was able to find just 2 players from the Czech league. But the problem is that i have already begun a save and played for 2-3 weeks and now If i add the Czech league, it shows that it will begin from 28/6/20 i.e. 1 year late. That means i will have to wait for a year. Is there any way around this?