[FM 21] Making Dinamo Split With Hajduk

-Jef-

2027/28 Formation!

Since I already played a bit I do have tactic in place. Tactic and formation is following.

image.png.c85cbd8b3d080530969b77dae9b5fbdb.png

I have gone back to the Very Fluid philosophy and it has proved to be immensely successful so far and with Positive mentality my players are aggressive enough where so many support duties does not mean we are in any way, shape or form passive.

I have run into a bit of a problem here since my two best, my two most experienced players are wingers. Lovric and Muric.

For Lovric I have decided to play him behind Arezo who will move to AMC spot. And Muric will play that right Mezalla.

Muric has proven to be a bigger hit than Lovric was and this are his stats.

image.png.dba1c061a895e16cc1d8dd7d20bb5a20.png

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Transfers Summer 2027 

OUT

image.png.45ed12e1ed819e6cc5afae35bc6fa3d0.png

I have sold players for quite a bit. Semper wanted to leave, so did Valenta. Sinovcic was a youth intake striker with big potential but he would be 5th choice right now and decided to sell as was already 20. Biggest problem was selling Semper which meant I had to sign a Croatian keeper that is good with feet. That left me with two choices but only one was willing to sign...

IN

image.png.19c097a7b6157725dc0c4cb569834b21.png

That man was Josip Posavec. He returned, along with Lusavec, to Poljud for quite a bit of money but I needed someone like him and he knows most of the players. Despite his age I think he can play for 3-4 more years when couple of my youth intake keepers should be good enough to step in.

image.png.22abee9fd2e4a234941b42487545d467.pngimage.png.0a9e301fb2b8201f38d0105cde2e6367.png

image.png.d7b35fe39632de82b4db91b6820bedfe.pngimage.png.4c19094d197e79631418b8afa4407ede.pngimage.png.84733999c7917460e2ba1f06c1aa0f96.png

On 14/03/2021 at 02:25, -Jef- said:

2027/28 Formation!

Since I already played a bit I do have tactic in place. Tactic and formation is following.

image.png.c85cbd8b3d080530969b77dae9b5fbdb.png

I have gone back to the Very Fluid philosophy and it has proved to be immensely successful so far and with Positive mentality my players are aggressive enough where so many support duties does not mean we are in any way, shape or form passive.

I have run into a bit of a problem here since my two best, my two most experienced players are wingers. Lovric and Muric.

For Lovric I have decided to play him behind Arezo who will move to AMC spot. And Muric will play that right Mezalla.

Muric has proven to be a bigger hit than Lovric was and this are his stats.

image.png.dba1c061a895e16cc1d8dd7d20bb5a20.png

I am always impressed by your commitment to tactical experimentation!

53 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

I am always impressed by your commitment to tactical experimentation!

Appreciate it! To me that's the best part of the game, even with it's all limitations. Wish I had more time to provide better reports and discussion about tactics because it is exciting to me but I think I will have less and less time in the coming months. Would be surprised if I finish 15 seasons before FM22 comes out.

• 11 months later...

This is a great read and exactly what i was looking for in preperation for my own Hajduk save, i have had my eye on them for a while but i think today is the day.

Your approach to the game is very similar to mine ever since my Athletic Club days i am obsessed with homegrown players and one of the very first things i do on any save is to locate each and every former academy product who have gone on to better leagues and stalk them until there is even the slightest chance of re-signing them with the hope that i can one day have a full 11 of players who are not only local to Split but are Supporters of the club also.

What a signing that Muric was i am definitely stealing that move, also before i even get into tracking former players there is one that immediately stands out in my head as must buy, Andrija Balic was someone i used to love on this game and he had so much hope and potential and to see him now languishing in the slovakian league is a travesty given he is still only in his early 20's, lets just say that number 4 shirt is staying open for now until the inevitable homecoming happens.

Also i will make one exception to the foreigner rule and be more open to Brazilians given the history of the Torceda and link to Flamengo. Other than that it's Croatian all the way with exception to Zagreb supporters, no turn coats in our house and i'm not having their ultra's saying we only won the league with their players.

I have also half cheated in the editor and listed Split as a favorite Club of Luka Modric given i read he supported them as child and his family are die hards so maybe one day we may get a dying last few days out of him.

Did you manage to improve the rest of the league? the only snag about this save possibly long term is that it's 2 clubs and a bunch of pub teams