Good loan signings for a league two side?

Hi everyone!

Okay, this might belong to the LLM forums, but this is the first time I'm experimenting with a team from the lower league, and I'll get frowned at for asking loan signings.

Took up Watford, was doing horribly, well according to my team anyway, half of them lost confidence in my ability to manage. (We were at 10th :()

Resigned because of the never-ending take-over talks. (Well, not so much the takeover talks as the transfer embargo anyway).

Oxford job became available, jumped at it to give it a go. They were championship contenders but struggling at 13th when I took over. Just got them promoted from BSP to league two.

Asked my board for a parent club, got Spurs. (Well, got arsenal and chelsea, but my game got stuck and I had to restart it upon which I got wolves and Spurs).

Now, need some good loan signings, preferably a good targetman, an aerially strong CB and a really good DM.

(I'm assuming I'm going to have to be on Counterattacking tactics virtually everygame, so yeah.)

Oh yeah, and guy who's good at set pieces too, so maybe I can sneak in some goals that way. The DM instead of a loan signing, if you could suggest some good player past his prime, 35+ sort of, would be awesome!

PS: Why the feck do Oxford have 7 Feeder Clubs!?

Archived