[FM21]I Heard You’re A Player.Nice To Meet You,I’m The Manager.

B.W.G

Sometimes the best laid plans go awry!

My original plan was to do a CFG challenge and find continental success but after doing research.Mumbai City are not actually playable and it would take a lot of effort to make an entire league from scratch as well as sort out Continental qualification from said league,this is all way above what I can do with an editor!

The New Goal!

For this save my only aim is to win a Champions League (or Copa Libertadores) with a club from each country that can be played in straight away,This means there are 52 different nations to play in that I need to achieve continental success in.To break this down,the reputation of the different Champions League (and Copa Libertadores) is as follows....

3dd0abff0680c00ef10541ee4d7ab461.png

The numbers are based off FM20's rating for each of the biggest continental competition in each region.So this save will be starting off in the North America region.For each region I will be starting off in the strongest nation and finishing in the weakest nation.For North America it looks like this...

6e32a485842b449051b2d548406182a5.png

To start this save off we will be starting in Mexico,the leagues loaded look like this...

f7ad11fe6318f573d2203fd82e992fd6.png

I've got the first six nations added,which are the three North American nations,South Africa,China and South Korea.

England has been added to see changes occur over the years,I don't think I will be getting there for a long time so I want to see something different instead of the same old same old.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a simple step,

The lucky (or unlucky) team in Mexico is...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f2619d2914f2581ba2eeebc26fa3a883.png

Cruz Azul - Liga MX - Club Takeover - 2020/21

baa7cd1004402b401834e8db1080d047.png

The Team

6e4e2c36e45cc753049ea923694b5eb9.png

f5264a2132a09c9a801827de7fc6ac73.png

Manager's Thoughts

I can't be unhappy with the random number generator as it gave us a very good pick in Cruz Azul.They are the second favourite to win the league in which they are behind Tigres UANL.I want to make a couple of signings which are a DL and a AMC as they are weaker areas in depth according to the squad depth.I think we should be able to go for both title this season if we can keep together the team.I may look to sell Walter Montoya (on loan at Racing Club) as his contract is up soon and he wants too much money but there isn't really anything to worry about off the field.

On the field I will be either playing a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-1-2 as we have the players for either tactic but it will depend on what happens in the transfer window before I make a final decision.I think we struck lucky to land in a position like this and Mexico would be the perfect place to start as they are a stronger nation than the USA and Canada so this is essentially easy diffiuculty!

Nice one, another long-term (!!) challenge this for you. Will be following.

I was going to respond on your earlier post about the CFG idea but forgot to - Mumbai City play in the ISL which is not India's official FA recognized league, that being the I League which I suppose features in FM. There is always someone who does an expansion pack for the ISL though as it's much bigger & with better players. This year, 2 of the top historic clubs of India have actually merged into the ISL as well, so I was half-expecting SI to include that in the game instead.

2 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Nice one, another long-term (!!) challenge this for you. Will be following.

I was going to respond on your earlier post about the CFG idea but forgot to - Mumbai City play in the ISL which is not India's official FA recognized league, that being the I League which I suppose features in FM. There is always someone who does an expansion pack for the ISL though as it's much bigger & with better players. This year, 2 of the top historic clubs of India have actually merged into the ISL as well, so I was half-expecting SI to include that in the game instead.

Thanks!

I did some research into and discovered that problem,I really do hope SI go with the ISL next year as not being able to play as any of India's highest rep teams is weird.With that said,I could look at the editor but I am no expert at it as my limit is activating the league below what is playable :lol: 

dd1d242fb3641cbd301223f6d801a18d.png

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released - Youth

Not a lot to say about the transfers as I was only responsible for the signings of Quinones and Gallardo.Quinones looks to be a bargain at £500k and will be our played in the AML role when called upon and adds depth to the role.Gallardo was a signing we desperately needed as he is a DL and we were lacking in that role,he is the pick for the DL spot in the media dream XI so it is brilliant for us.He did cost us pretty much all of our transfer budget but that is one of our problem spots solved.

Pre-Season Fixtures

0b4b55993bf3174e4ee6ed71a25f29d6.png

No real problems in regards to the performances on the pitch as the players are still getting used to the tactics.The only problem we had during the pre-season was picking up four injuries but we have a decent amount of strength in depth so I'm not too worried.

The Team

b7e07576eaf416b58ca4b2d252b8efff.png

df8e4299bd38a029d7ef064c6e639df8.png

Jesus Gallardo

Jonathan Rodriguez

Luis Quinones

Luis Francisco Romo

Elias Hernandez

Manager's Thoughts

Not a lot to say as pre-season was about five weeks for us.In that time we have strengthened our left flank which is great for us as we had problems in that area but we haven't done much else as I don't feel we needed to as we had a good team to start off with.We are still regarded as the 2nd favourites for the title behind Tigres UANL but they have weakened as they have lost two big players in Enner Valencia and Timothee Kolodziejczak,I'm a bit upset Andre-Pierre Gignac is still there but we should be alright.For the season I will be going in with a 4-2-3-1 Tiki-Taka which is what I used during pre-season so the players are more used to it.

Time to get this show on the road!

July 2020

Fixtures

0818d257baa3962d90e639c31c98a900.png

League Table

834635239edf634a593f3d721480eb08.png

Manager's Thoughts

Not a lot to say really,we've made an impressive start with two wins from two while scoring seven in the process and have played well.The downside though is that the two teams we played,they are regarded as two of the bottom four teams in the league.Overall though,I am really happy to have made such a good start to life in Mexico.

August brings us five more games and we will be facing CF Pachuca,Xolos Tijuana,Atletico San Luis,Tigres UANL and Atlas Guadalajara,it looks tough on paper but it is still early days so I am not taking anything for granted.The board's expectations is to reach the playoffs so I will be happy if we are still in a playoff spot come the end of August as it will keep the board happy.

August 2020

Fixtures

57150706f0d12231ca4afeed27720074.png

League Table

6b0355437b8852fa6ec6a6b0039f12c2.png

Manager's Thoughts

We got through August still undefeated as we picked up eleven points from fifteen,not a bad return but I am actually disappointed with it.With the games against Atletico San Luis and Tigres UANL,we should have won both games but our finishing let us down as we ended up dropping two points in both games.We're looking good for a playoff spot but with ten games left to play,there is still time for things to change.

We play four times in September and we will be facing off against Punas de la UNAM,Club Leon,Mazatlan and Club Necaxa.This is actually a much easier month then what we have just gone through so I want us to pick up at least ten points as I see no reason why we can't go unbeaten in September.

September 2020

Fixtures

98902556e01ba45bd4f3c756fe083415.png

League Table

fae858b1ae93ac98df32af7ce57c65ee.png

Manager's Thoughts

We won all four games in September in convincing fashion but this showed the gulf in quality between the best and worst teams in Liga MX.During the month we reclaimed top spot and opened up a five point lead but it doesn't mean anything as the playoffs are the most important part but going into the playoffs with higher morale could be vital.

We play four times in October and we will be facing off against Deportivo Toluca,Club America,Santos Laguna and CF Monterrey.This is will be our first real challenge of the season as we face off against three of the top five teams.My aim for the month is six points as that will guarantee us a playoff spot.

2 hours ago, Minuy600 said:

Now this is a challenge and a half. Will be following, good luck.

It's only going to take 3 nations before I hit a hard challenge.Canada's league is rated the 6th best in North America so I have plenty of work to do in the future :lol: 

October 2020

Fixtures

6785a26454fcaf34ec843c14e9005bcd.png

League Table

b15ed7a7a710a8c12bc6ce17388b34cd.png

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was as we picked up ten points from twelve in which we picked up seven points from the games against three of the teams in the top five.The only downside was the defensive disaster class which was the Club America,we took the lead twice only to be immediately pegged back twice,the first goal was literally a minute after we scored while their second goal was three minutes after we retook the lead.On the plus side,we are guaranteed to finish in first so we need to keep this form up going into the playoffs.

Only two games to play in the league stage in November and they are against Deportivo Guadalajara and Puebla FC,quite a tough way to finish the league stage as they are both in the playoff spots,I want to avoid defeat as I want the morale as high as possible going into the playoffs.The playoffs do start in November,if the schedule is right then the quarter finals and semi-finals (both two legged affairs) will be during the month.

November 2020

Fixtures

a95bdb0feecf82e0155db58909498fe4.png

League Table

30e38e2d832f1ac7d5f3afbb04fb2cdd.png

Manager's Thoughts

We finished the league stage by picking up four points in our last two games,we were lucky as you can see as a injury time equalizer in the game against Puebla FC saved us from defeat,we should of won the game but we avoided the defeat so that was a good feeling.The playoff quarter finals saw us come up against Deportivo Guadalajara,we were not troubled in either leg as we came out 5-0 aggregate winners to move onto the semi-final.

We only have two games in December at the minute,the games are against Atlas Guadalajara in the semi-final stage of the Liga MX opening stage.Whoever wins the tie will face either Puebla FC or Santos Laguna in the final.I have no reason not to try and go all the way and win the Opening Stage.

Edited by B.W.G

December 2020

Fixtures

c1d8697823a22a9f63b641b0cc708612.png

Manager's Thoughts

Only the playoffs to talk about for December and I can say it is really good news as we have won the opening stage which means this is Cruz Azul's first stage title since 1998 (when they won the opening stage!).The tie against Atlas Guadalajara was fairly comfortable although the second leg was fun to watch as both teams just went for it and it was a cracking match for the neutrals.As for the final,Puebla frustrated us once again when we played at their ground but we came good in the second leg as we won 3-0 which gave us a 4-1 aggregate victory to lift the Opening Stage title.

January sees the start of the closing stage and we will be playing five times.To kick off the Closing Stage,we will be facing Queretaro FC,FC Juarez,CF Pachuca,Atletico San Luis and Tigres UANL.My only aim is to carry on where we left off from the Opening stage.We will be a bit weaker as som of the loan players are leaving so I have asked the board for more transfer money as I need to get in a AMC and a MC.Fingers crossed I get my way or this could be a very tough fight in the second half of the season.

Edited by B.W.G

11 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Fair to say it's started off well then. 

It definitely has,I've already achieved what I needed to do to ensure that we are in next seasons Champions League.This second half of the season isn't that important now.

10 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Look like you are Quetzalcoatl. May you bring victory to Cruz Azul.

I am hoping you take over the NE Revolution when you get to MLS.

Anything less than victory will be slightly disappointing.

It's definitely a possibility but it depends on what is available once I've done in Mexico.I never realised that the MLS has so many teams in it so you have a 1 in 27 chance of me taking over NE Revolution :lol: 

January 2021

Fixtures

eaec13cf7820a4d04aa38634604ea80b.png

League Table

324e20ed2e9e23c0bd68a6481bb87063.png

Manager's Thoughts

The perfect start to the closing stage as we won all five goals while scoring twenty two goals in the process,zero complaints from me as it is still early days in the closing stage but I am glad to see my unbeaten run carry on from the opening stage.Glad to see a couple of new names on the team sheet in Javier Eduardo Lopez (signed on a free) and Bryan Angulo (returned from a loan spell at Xolos Tijuana).

We play four times in February and will be facing Xolos Tijuana,Atlas Guadalajara,Club Leon and Pumas de le UNAM.All I want from the month is to carry on our form from January as the more we win then the more likely we are to finish in the playoff spot and that will be the board's expectations met,

On 13/11/2020 at 13:54, B.W.G said:

To show how good our attack is,our attacking statistics are extremely out of the ordinary,we manage more shots per match and we are more clinical.

This is beautiful!

f00029c60da32c8021b88fc153c308ec.png

Wonderful concept and I'm sure you'll do well!

Quick question - where am I finding this screen? I don't have any data analysts, so this may be the issue...

Just now, _Ben_ said:

Wonderful concept and I'm sure you'll do well!

Quick question - where am I finding this screen? I don't have any data analysts, so this may be the issue...

Thanks!

It usually pops up at the start of each month in the inbox and comes from my performance analyst in a monthly performance analyst report.

@B.W.G:Beware of all the MLS Rules and Regulations. It is tough to build a Dynasty in the MLS, but with the right DP's and luck drafting and decent Academy players for Backups you should be able to win MLS within 3 seasons with a Bottom Team.

Biggest Problem you will find is the league salary cap of $4.25M/year.

February 2021

Fixtures

15f9144e11fe216b233f819adc37f974.png

League Table

83dfe2533b6fc93a3e5991345194ec02.png

Manager's Thoughts

We had a pretty good month as we picked up ten points from twelve which kept us at the top and we now have a ten point lead over Pumas de la UNAM so a playoff spot is looking very likely at the moment.I have to give Club Leon some praise as they snuffed out our attack and became the first side to stop us scoring this season.Excellent work all around despite the dropped points,the only concern I have is that we have started picking up a lot of yellow cards so suspensions have started creeping in so that is a bit annoying but it helps show areas I need to improve the depth.

March brings us three games and we will be facing Mazatian,Club Necaxa and Deportivo Toluca,this is a easier month for us so I want to carry on our form as we have been brilliant all season.This month will also bring us the first youth intake of the save so it will be interesting to see how the full back and winger mentioned in the preview turn out. 

Youth Intake 2021

ff7d8be5eeb851d10ad4fd7cfba6926c.png

Top Prospects

Javier Robles

Bernardo Ledesma

Jose Antonio Santos

Manager's Thoughts

Top three prospects will be getting signed immediately as they are by far the better players to come through although all three need a lot of work on their physicals but they are young so they will improve as they get older.As for the rest of the players,I will be letting the assistant manager decide after the game between the candidates and the u20s.

March 2021

Fixtures

1e2deebaa85e9c3edd5900c33edc03d0.png

League Table

286f56080c26b1b12cac9507003943b1.png

Manager's Thoughts

A really easy month for us as we won all three matches comfortably and we did so without even conceding a goal.Qualification for the playoffs is nearly a guarantee but we are by far the stand out team in the league this season.

Four games to play in April and we will be facing Santos Laguna,Club America,CF Monterrey and Deportivo Guadalajara.This is tough month as we face three of the top six,Club America have been massively underachieving during the closing stage so I have to be careful in case they decide to turn up as they are a very good team.All we need from these four games is one point as that will guarantee us a playoff spot and that is what the board want from me.

April 2021

Fixtures

88360f72e2df50f5ae6e2450aa9ebe73.png

League Table

6ad55e9d265b73c6d71166bd5a47be3a.png

Manager's Thoughts

Four more games and four more wins,we secured our playoff spot so that is the boards expectations met so everything is going well for us.We were a bit lucky to come out of the month with a perfect record as Monterrey gave it a real good go and we only won due to superior finishing as it was even in everything else.

Just the one league stage game in May and it comes against Puebla FC,they are a difficult team to break down and are a side who have drawn twice against us in three games so I know how frustrating they can be.The playoffs will also be in May but I have no idea who I will be facing as there are seven teams who can end up in eight place so at least the last league game will be entertaining for the neutrals!

May 2021

Fixtures

dd01f56b4f80a2d187edceb19109d1b8.png

League Table

68a48b6a6c75ac5deab92998eb6750f2.png

Manager's Thoughts

What a way to end the season as we won every game in May to clinch the Closing stage title for the first time since 1970!The most surprising thing from the play offs was that Club Leon put up more of a fight than both Tigres UANL and CF Monterrey.The strongest football team in Mexico showed everyone that they actually are the strongest team!

Champions League here we come!

End of Season update to follow then onto season two and our Champions League campaign!

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Two players were released despite it saying three,the player in question who was somehow released twice left in June.The first two players on the outside were nothing to do with me while the other seven were my doing,we got £120k in fees despite all their contracts running out in June so I can't complain too much as they were all players who were not going to make it here.On the incoming side of things,we bought in four players for a combined fee of £4.4 million,all four players were bought for the first team to give us more strength in the team.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2 - Schedule 3 - Schedule 4

Competitions

Liga MX Torneo Apertura - Winners

League Table

262a22b8c37768d0573f2129530c1881.png

Unbeaten throughout the opening stage,we topped the league section with a record of 13-4-0,we then beat Deportivo Guadalajara (5-0 on aggregate) in the quarter finals and Atlas Guadalajara (7-2 on aggregate) in the semi-finals.The final saw a tense first leg which finished 1-1,we then put on a clinical performance in the second leg as we won 3-0 to give us a 4-1 aggregate win.

Liga MX Torneo Clausura - Winners

League Stage

4eb5e25453c5d6c5080b8aa5f686eea7.png

We followed our opening stage campaign by doing the exact same thing and that was going unbeaten,this we topped the league stage with a record of 15-2-0.In the playoffs we beat Club Leon (4-0 on aggregate) in the quarter finals and Tigres UANL (6-0 on aggregate) in teh semi-final.Considering we faced CF Monterrey in the final who finished second in the league,I was a bit disappointed in their performance as we controlled both games and easily won the final with a 8-1 aggregate victory.

Players,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards

The Team

9c827ae2fde3f03d22d244f95993de81.png

Luis Quinones

Jesus Gallardo

Juan Escobar

Javier Eduardo Lopez

Luis Francisco Romo

Manager's Thoughts

This season turned out easier than I expected as we dominated from start to finish and went unbeaten throughout the entire season so I really could have not have asked for more.The biggest problem is the wages but we are losing one massive wage so that is a relief as some of the players are on ridiculous wages for this level of football.We achieved what I wanted though and that was to qualify for the Champions League next season so that is great for us as I was expecting my spell in Mexico to be short anyway as they are the strongest of the three North American nations.

For next season,my aim is simple and that is to win the Champions League has the board have gave it a required rating so I have to do it or I could be in trouble but the Mexican sides seem to be stronger than the American teams,an example of this is Club America,they came 14th in the closing stage but beat New York City in the final of the Champions League.During pre-season,I want to strengthen four positions,they are GK,DR,AMR and MC,if we can strengthen these roles then we should be able to do more of the same for next season,I have already identified the players for GK and MC so we should be able to get business done but it depends on the budgets we get.

Career Stats

d1ddf56b11a858e63ce67d2468a99009.png

1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

Excellent season! KUTGW

Thanks!

Next season is going to be a bit weird as we are in a competition I wasn't expecting to along with the Champions League.

1 hour ago, abulezz said:

Great season and Javier Robles looks like a gem. 

Thanks!

I am really excited about him,he's already started showing some improvements.I've already decided when I leave Cruz Azul I will be keeping any top prospects I've had on a shortlist to see how their career's pan out so Robles will definitely be on that shortlist.

Cruz Azul - Liga MX - Pre-Season - 2021/22

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Preview - Expectations

To start off with,we released ten players as I feel we had too many players in the team so I wanted to cut it down a bit.None of the players released actually played for us last season so it isn't really too much of a loss.On the outgoings side,we sold one player,he only had one year left on his contract and he wasn't good enough for us so I cashed in on him as he was only going to deteriorate in the future,two left on free transfers to other clubs while five others went out on loan as I am looking at selling them in the future.On the incoming side of things,we bought four players for £10.5 million,all these players are for the roles I wanted so I really happy with what we have done in the transfer window.

Pre-Season Fixtures

65b282c240360f7ea09d1a7cc6974f1e.png

I may have made a bit of a boo boo as I didn't organise enough pre-season friendlies,no real complaints from what I have seen as we are missing a fair few players due to the Gold Cup and the upcoming Olympic Games.Despite this setback,I am pretty confident we will do well in the new season.

The Team

5b389e63fa21f6ec62ba7d12ed2d28a0.png

09265c344b02b3da7f2f7aa6d7ee8c9c.png

Jesus Gallardo

Carlos Rodriguez

Roberto Alvardo

Bryan Angulo

Juan Escobar

Manager's Thoughts

Well I've done what I wanted to in strengthening the positions I thought I needed but I have neglected the defensive roles,especially in the full back roles which we only have three players in those roles and with the Gold Cup going on,we are actually at barebones with it,I can only hope the board will put some extra cash in to strengthen these roles.The attacking force is brilliant so I am really happy with what we have at our disposal.Money isn't exactly an issue so with having one of the biggest grounds and extra potential income from TV money due to playing in the Champions League,we should be quite comfortable this season.

My major aim for the upcoming season is to win the CONCACAF Champions League as it has been given a required rating off the board so all my focus will be on that.The playoffs have been given the usual  reach the playoffs expectation so we should be able to do that with ease.We are also in another competition known as the Leagues Cup,it's a sixteen team competition with eight teamsn being from Liga MX and eight teams from the MLS,I'm not even sure how you qualify for it but the board don't care for it,despite that I want to win it as it is more potential silverware.Time to see if we can carry on where we left off from last season!

July 2021

Fixtures

66da71bf74293e1070378df34c5d48ad.png

League Table

dc3ab23fad6c20f324384cb16096406e.png

Manager's Thoughts

Considering the circumstances of having eight players unavailable for all three games due to the Gold Cup,I am really happy with how things have gone as we picked up four points in the league which is a playoff spot and we beat DC United in the Leagues Cup first round.This could have been a bad start for us but we got through it,the only annoyance which came from this month is actually the Chinese clubs,in the last week of July there was just mail after mail of a Chinese club wanting one of my players,it got really annoying but all players are still at the club.

August is quite a busy month as we play six times,five times in the league and once in the Leagues Cup.In the league we will be facing FC Juarez,Puebla FC,CF Monterrey,Mazatlan and Deportivo Guadalajara,we should be back to near enough full strength by the time we place our first league game as the Gold Cup is over,my aim is to be in the playoffs come the end of the month.In the Leagues Cup,we actually have a derby game against Club America in the quarter final,it's definitely winnable but as this is the first game of the month,some players will be rested so it will be a mixed team but I am confident we can go through.

16 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

Not yet but if carries on improving like this then it will be sooner rather than later!

0226b196c08983337304b44e82fae9b4.png

No way I would be able to resist the temptation to get his career started with this kid. I'd have him slotted in my starting lineup from the beginning. 

Edited by abulezz

11 minutes ago, abulezz said:

No way I would be able to resist the temptation to get his career started with this kid. I'd have him slotted in my starting lineup from the beginning. 

He will get some game time,I'll probably look to start him in the league once we have qualified for the playoffs.I will be moving him to the first team as soon as he hits 17 in October.

Just now, abulezz said:

He looks like he is ready to contribute!

How does he compare with his competition for playing time? 

He is regarded as the 9th best for his role but five of those players prefer to play elsewhere so even as a fourth choice AMC,he isn't that far behind the top choices (1st choice AMC is rated at 3*).I'm actually going to move him into the first team now as we have a busy spell in September as we play five times in fourteen days so rotation will play a part in things.

August 2021

Fixtures

e00a3fd3c2ff061480cc3713d6c578cb.png

League Table

d13e93d875804b956f1262c4d6cb1671.png

Manager's Thoughts

We won all five league games as we moved to top of the table although it was a real struggle at the start of the month as we edged the first three games,the last two games saw us thrash the opposition but they were performances we were putting on last season.The Leagues Cup saw us edge past Club America vis sudden death penalty shoot out before destroying Santos Laguna 5-1 in the semi-final as we moved onto the final.

September is quite a busy month as we play five times in fourteen days,four in the league and one in the Leagues Cup.In the league we are facing Atletico San Luis,Deportivo Toluca,Xolos Tijuana and Club Leon,only aim for the league is to keep in the playoff spot as that is the boards expectations.In the Leagues Cup,we are facing Real Salt Lake in the final,they're having a pretty average season as they are sitting just outside the playoff spot in the Western Conference so they are there for the taking and I will be aiming to do so as I want another trophy for the cabinet.

24 minutes ago, scarp said:

Is Pavelka still playing for you? It's rather bizarre imagining any czech player playing in Mexico.

He's still here and bizarrely no one is interested in him as he has been brilliant for us.It gets weirder as youngsters at the big English teams are interested in joining the club.I don't really see a 18/19 year old English youngster move to Mexico any time soon :lol: 

September 2021

Fixtures

1fad17f26d5ed58fd095e456345f2216.png

League Table

49d966eac2232e39b3e6addeaa0e2a69.png

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was as we won every game and walked out of the month with a trophy.In the league we destroyed all four teams in the league as we opened up a nice little lead at the top,we now have a fifteen point lead over 9th place so with six games left to play,we are looking really good for a playoff spot.Real Salt Lake put up a real fight and was the most difficult match of the month but we did enough to clinch the trophy,the game will be remembered for a debut goal from hot prospect Javier Robles who then received a four week injury after the game!

Four games in October and all of them are in the league.We will be facing Club Necaxa,Club America,Santos Laguna and Tigres UANL,my aim for the month is to secure a playoff spot which should be easily achievable,four points from these four games will sees us with a spot so that is the minimum I am aiming for.