[FM21]I Heard You’re A Player.Nice To Meet You,I’m The Manager.

B.W.G

So many TI's...for a 4-4-2!

I must say that I start out with a lot of TI's but prune them back as much as possible and try to use roles and PI's to get the effects I want. I am also a big fan of "Personalized" Roles and PI's. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

That competition is also used to qualify for the Champions League where I would face those pesky Mexican and MLS teams,although it is possible as HFX Wanderers actually knocked out Puebla in the Champions League so I am hopeful :lol: 

And you won't move til you win that one with mexicans and americans? :D

17 minutes ago, scarp said:

And you won't move til you win that one with mexicans and americans? :D

That's right,I'll probably still be here till the 2030's......this is the easy one compared to what is coming up in Asia :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

So many TI's...for a 4-4-2!

I must say that I start out with a lot of TI's but prune them back as much as possible and try to use roles and PI's to get the effects I want. I am also a big fan of "Personalized" Roles and PI's. 

If things go wrong then I can start pruning them back as that is what I usually do,I'm happy with what I have so far but it is Canada so I don't have a clue against the bigger teams in North America.I do also have personal instructions on so things can run more effectively with how they play.

0fd7204d11ff3727467281c286cbd795.png

Cavalry FC - Canadian Premier League - Pre-Season - 2025

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released - Youth

Not a lot of action in the window,three players left on loan while Johnson joined Western Sydney Wanderers for a lot more then I could offer and Giantsopoulous had his head turned by Seattle and I had to sell him,at least I got more money than what he was values at,Six players joined on a free even though I was happy with the first five as they are for the first team,Lagunes was on my shortlist has a potential choice for a keeper,I sold Giantsopoulous to Seattle Sounders then a day later the then number 2 keeper got a long term injury hence why I signed Lagunes to be my second choice keeper behind McGill.

Pre-Season Fixtures

4a82690be07c9ec2528b0b068281e404.png

Decided to keep things local when it came to friendlies as I wanted to get the teams fitness levels up in time for the new season,we were the only club to have more than two friendlies in pre-season so I think we should have the advantage when it comes to match sharpness as I want to get off to as best start as possible,

The Team

00d572c1f8314a639be4402b978ea1fc.png

Miguel Valongo

Mohamed Burger

Ali Abdulla Saeed

Alistair Johnston

Thomas McGill

Manager's Thoughts

That has to be the longest pre-season I have ever gone through as that lasted over five months and I was done with everything regarding transfers in January and only had to add one more due to a problematic situation that arisen during pre-season but has now been solved.I think the team is actually better than last season as the players I had registered didn't make sense as some positions were over stacked while others didn't have enough so I think I have a decent squad of 23 although I would prefer to have one less MC and one more ST,I didn't really find another player I fancied to be fourth choice striker as the ones that looked decent wanted regular starter status and the ones in the youth team are not quite up to scratch,I have marked two out for that role next year if they carry on with their development.

For this season,the board want me to win the Canadian Premier League so no pressure there while they want us to be competitive in the Canadian Championships,I want us to at least get past the first tie in the Canadian Championshsips as it could be the perfect test to see how we do against teams playing in a bigger league than the one we are in.We will also be playing in the CONCACAF League which will start in August,I thought this competition I had to win to reach the Champions League but it turns out all I have to do is reach the final of the CONCACAF League to get into the Champions League.There is also the harder route of winning the Canadian Championship which would grant us entrance into the Champions League as well.Here's to a successful season....hopefully!

April 2025

Fixture

888334e77978fcd5c57f1c01c2533e7e.png

League Table

d7b8a97ffb707ff263b6949d749bad75.png

Manager's Thoughts

We got off to a winning start against Atletico Ottawa although we were not our best but three points is three points at the end of the day.By that I mean Ottawa scored from both of their shots on target while we had eighteen shots and eight of those were on target.It's still very early into the season so I know we will improve.

We play five times in May and we will be facing Pacific FC,Forge FC,Valour FC,HFX Wanderers FC and York 9.My only aim is to be either at the top or real close to the top spot as we have a lot of pressure on us from the board,I am pretty confident we can do it but we need to put in better performances to ensure we are where I want us to be.

Just now, abulezz said:

Good luck with the new season!

Thanks!

I feel quite confident overall but I can't afford to get too complacent otherwise any poor form could result in me getting the boot like the last manager :lol: 

May 2025

Fixtures

9bcb226bdb3d8276094d5df1f677d9ef.png

League Table

c65b135012d294f447481c3540f046e5.png

Manager's Thoughts

It looks like the Canadian Premier League can't handle a 4-4-2 formation as we dominated every single match in what I can only describe as a perfect month for the team,We already have an eight point lead at the top which at this stage is a brilliant achievement as it is fourteen games per split.The defence has been great and the attack has been outstanding so I really have nothing to moan about.

June is giving me horrible flashbacks to my days in the MLS as we are playing ten times during the month,eight in the league and two in the Canadian Championships.In the league we will be facing FC Edmonton (twice),Atletico Ottawa,Forge FC,Pacific FC,Valour FC,York9 FC and HFX Wanderers FC,my aim is simple and that is to finish top of the table although I will have to rotate the players due to the amount of games we are playing but I am confident we will be able to do so.In the Canadian Championship we are facing Amateur side Sigma FC,they are the weakest team in the competition so we should be able to get through but I can't afford to be complacent about it as I do want to get further so I can test myself against the MLS Canadian teams.

18 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Send in the Cavalry!  Sound the Charge!

Your finishing off the local opposition....when will you be ready for CONCACAF?

I'm going for the perfect half in the Spring Season just got five more games to win!

CONCACAF is a bit difficult to judge,if we qualify for the Champions League via the CONCACAF League this year then I can use 2026 as a test to see what I need to improve then 2027 onwards to build a team to challenge for it.The Canadian Championship could also be a good way to judge against MLS sides as we're not expected to win it so there isn't any pressure.

Although having money to improve the youth side of things would be massive as that can increase the CA they could come in at as well as the potential.

13 hours ago, SRL88 said:

Easy going in the league! 

Definitely, I thought some of these teams would at least put up a fight :D 

Youth Intake Preview

87d5c50851fc152fcc4785a21e1e44aa.png

I generally don't know what to make of this,it's telling me don't expect much but it's also telling me that I could have three promising players come through.Think it's a case of wait and see :lol: 

June 2025

Fixtures

c15fe106a2990650430a2b4106bb600c.png

League Table

fe38cb4c3bf29a2192555bcadb8ef215.png

Manager's Thoughts

Well that was a fun ride,we won seven out of eight leagues during the month as HFX Wanderers became the only team to stop us scoring and take points off us this half of the season.I had no complaints about the defence despite the goals conceded as we just decided to outscore the opposition.We had a great 11-2 aggregate win over Sigma Fc in the Canadian Championship and this means we move into the last eight.

We currently have seven games to play,five in the league and two in the Candian Championship.The league sees us begin the Fall Season with games against Atletico Ottawa,Forge FC,Valour FC,Pacific FC and HFX Wanderers,I would love us to go on a similar blitzing of the league like we did in the Spring Season so I want to be top of the league come the end of the month.The big test of the month comes in the Canadian Championship as we face MLS side Montreal Impact,I am not expected to win this so it will be interesting to see how we do with no pressure being on us.

Canadian Championship

d1cb552af12eab7163b74a61198bbbd4.png

Drew the first leg 1-1 thanks to a late equalizer and we won the home leg 4-0,think we were helped thanks to the ongoing Gold Cup as Montreal were missing five players and all of them were first team players.

The Semi-final draw will be another tough game

151ec56b4a5c5476ecdea4626222ed1b.png

July 2025

Fixtures

b32820efa809556d9629a73c5139857f.png

League Table

77757335c3f00183932b2778613dd194.png

Manager's Thoughts

We've made a solid start in the league as we won all five games,we've not been at our best to start the fall season but we've managed to grind the results out which is all that matters to me.The Canadian Championship saw us produce a shock as we knocked out Montreal Impact 5-1 on aggregate,I did mention in a previous post that we have been helped by international call ups as Montreal were missing half of their normal team.We finished the month off with a 4-0 win against Municipal in the CONCACAF League,this is a brilliant start as I want to try and get to the final as that is qualification for next seasons Champions League.

Just the three games so far in August,one in the CONCACAF League and two in the Canadian Championship as the Canadian Premier League is on a month break.In the CONCACAF League we will be facing Municipal in the Preliminary Round second leg,we lead 4-0 and I want a professional performance to ensure we get through,if we win then we will face Verdes FC or GPS Puerto RIco in the first round which is also in August.The Canadian Championship will see us play Vancouver Whitecaps in the semi-final,it is a two legged affair so we we'll need to be at our best for the entire tie if we are to progress but there is no pressure on us to succeed as we are the under dog in the tie.

August 2025

Fixtures

049ce4cb229ddfc2420b63217e8680da.png

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was as we made progress in both cups.The biggest of these was the 6-4 aggregate victory over Vancouver Whitecaps as that is a massive shock as it was completely unexpected and we are now will be going into our biggest tie in to date.As for the CONCACAF League,we finished off Municipal with a 6-2 victory on the night to give us a 10-2 aggregate victory,we then beat GPS Puerto Rico 7-1 on aggregate to move onto the quarter finals.

September will bring us seven games,four in the league,one in the CONCACAF League and two in the Canadian Championship.In the league we will be facing FC Edmonton,Atletico Ottawa,Pacific FC and York9 FC,my only aim is to keep our form going and stay at the top of the league.In the CONCACAF League we will be facinf Honduran side Marathon,this will be a difficult match as we are away from home and they are from a stronger nation,if we can at least get a draw then we stand a chance going into the home game.The biggest matches of the month come in the Canadian Championship final against Toronto,this will be the toughest match to date as they are the biggest Canadian team,they will be heavy favourites for the game but we will give it our all.

2 minutes ago, abulezz said:

I think you have forgotten what it feels like to lose!

I've not lost since last year when we lost 3-0 to HFX Wanderers,even Toronto in the first leg couldn't beat us despite dominating the shots stats!

9451ebe3d14f753b00317fda38d92af7.png

Youth Intake 2025

0f396a0a7a677d8fb8d07a61df93714d.png

John Mansaray

Graham Haslam

Jason Sinclair

Jay Flinders

Manager's Thoughts

First up is my response to the size of the intake,this has to be the biggest intake I have had in years (both in real life and FM years!) as we had 20 players come through,the nine above are the ones I will be signing as they are the best of the bunch.

We've had four decent players who could be in and around the first team as they have good potential with the two stand outs being Haslam and Mansaray who could easily become starters in the first team.Although Mansaray coming through makes me both want to laugh and cry at the same time,the laughing comes from the fact that he was originally at FC Edmonton and they are our Al-Classico rivals but at the same time this makes me want to cry as the best player coming through this year has better potential than anyone who was already at the club...what does that say about my youth setup!

Edited by B.W.G

c69af50fe13a1bd6748637ee4764b91b.png

He is a former Liverpool Youth Academy graduate who has English/Canadian as his nationalities.We signed on a free so I found it interesting that he no longer wants to play for a country due to travelling.Normally they either want to play for the bigger nation but I think he may get a shot with Canada :D 

September 2025

Fixtures

d3e5386f2241f4eafac628ddb648306f.png

League Table

0ee1b4165cadea4532863ea26c6a557c.png

Manager's Thoughts

Well the big news of the month was that we lifted the Canadian Championship with a 5-3 aggregate win and I can say honestly that Toronto should of won but their finishing sucks,the first leg saw us score twice from five shots!The CONCACAF League saw us beat Marathon 4-2 in the home leg,I did not like this game as they were an absolute nightmare to deal with and we will need to be careful in the second leg.As for the league it was a case of same old same old as we on every game which keeps us at the top with a 100% win rate,we even put on an amazing show for the people of Calgary as we beat local rivals FC Edmonto 6-3!

Six games in October at this moment in time but this could increase.In the league we will be finishing the league stage off with games against Forge FC,Valour FC,HFX Wanderers,FC Edmonton and York9 FC,we only need five points to top the league so I am confident we can do that.In the CONCACAF League we have the second leg against Marathon,we have a 4-2 lead but that means nothing as Marathon seem to be a strong team and they have home advantage so I need to treat this game seriously.If we do win this match then we will face Saprissa in the semi-finals and that is the worst possible draw either ourselves or Marathon could of got!

5 minutes ago, abulezz said:

Mansaray is going to be a star for you immediately. 

He would of been,if I didn't already arrange a transfer for this Uruguay u20 international who plays in the same role (he's on trial till he can join permanently when he turns 18!)

e1b345d39d2eba2f698e9de0f9813605.png

An Unexpected Final!

b9e34134224ae4db7aad4a8630718aa2.png

Can't say I was expecting this as this completely goes everything I talked about previously.For this competition I talked up how the Costa Rican and Honduran teams were the biggest teams in the competition and here we are in the final......against a team from Jamaica!

October 2025

Fixtures

fd800802e7309f55ebe2e367f9cf4752.png

League Table

3dab407e0219f6e68f90755a5be4fd82.png

Manager's Thoughts

We won three out of five as we picked up ten points as we finished top of the Fall Season table but out of all the teams to take my unbeaten streak it just had to be FC Edmonton didn't it,then we went and drew against the team at the bottom.At least we hold a small 2-0 advantage over HFX Wanderers going into the second leg of the final.On the CONCACAF League front,the 0-0 draw against Marathon saw us go through courtesy of our first leg win but this match was a dull affair,the semi-final saw us upset the biggest team in Costa Rica with a 4-0 aggregate victory.

Just the three games in November as we play once in the league and twice in the CONCACAF League.We kick things off against HFX Wanderers in the Canadian Premier League final,we have a 2-0 lead but I need a professional performance from the team to ensure we don't mess it up as the board expect us to win it.In the CONCACAF League final,we will be facing off against Jamaican side Portmore in a two legged affair.I cannot afford to underestimate them as they knocked out both Alajuelense and Herediano (Costa Rica's 2nd and 3rd biggest teams) in their run to the final but the main thing is we have qualified for next season Champions League so I am happy with that outcome.

November 2025

Fixtures

d82d9eab751ea48c02aca07edb1a2f96.png

Manager's Thoughts

Well that wasn't our best month when it came to the defence!We drew 2-2 with HFX Wanderers which gave us a 4-2 aggregate win to clinch our second Canadian Premier League.We face Portmore Utd in the final of the CONCACAF League and boy did it give flashbacks to the Marathon tie earlier in the season,Portmore would not leave us alone in either game and the fact is that we were 2-0 down in the first leg so to win that 4-2 was amazing but I don't want to see Portmore Utd for a very long time after these two games,even if I did win the CONCACAF League!

End of Season update to follow then onto 2026 and our first participation in the CONCACAF Champions League!

Cavalry FC - Canadian Premier League - End of Season - 2025

General - Vision - Facilities

Four players out on loan who I will be looking to sell in the future as they are not in my plans for the future.Daniel Johnson left on a free to join Western Sydney Wanderers,I would of preferred to keep him but there is no way I would have been able to keep him due to the salary cap.Giantsopoulos was sold for £25.5k which was more than his market value of £16k so there isn't many complaints off me for that sale.We bought in seven players for nothing as I am looking to bring in quality players who are very good for this level but also have the potential to be sold in the future as I feel this is the only way of upgrading the facilities above the 3.5* level.

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2 - Fixtures 3

Competitions

Canadian Premier League - Winners

Spring Table - Fall Table

891f7d977e230ef0e577e5d22799d8f1.png

We dominated the domestic league as we comfortably won both the Spring and Fall tables before beat HFX Wanderers in a tight affair overall with a 4-2 aggregate victory.HFX Wanderers actually finished 3rd in both tables and were in the final due to amassing more points than the other teams as the two 2nd place teams did worse in their other half.

CONCACAF League - Winners

ff6bd50e90ed293b033c19a6d39d535c.png

This tournament was a surprising one just for who we faced in the final of the competition.We beat Municipal (10-2 on aggregate),GPS Puerto Rico (7-1 on aggregate),Marathon (4-2 on aggreate) and Saprissa (4-0 on aggregate) to reach the final.As for the final itself,we came out the winners with a 6-4 aggregate but this tie overall was not good for my nerves as Portmore were relentless in both games,I do not want to face them again anytime soon!

Amway Canadian Championship -  Winners

49dff357722213a52c9ff68af3884edb.png

I really feel like we didn't deserve to win this as there was a lot of luck involved into winning this competition.We easily beat Sigma 11-2 on aggregate in the preliminary round and that is the only round where luck wasn't involved.In the quarter finals we face Montreal who were missing half of their team due to Gold Cup participation and we won 5-1 on aggregate,this probably would have been a different story if they had all their players.We beat Vancouver Whitecaps 6-4 on aggregate in the semi-final.they were the better team both times but failed to take their chances.The final against Toronto was more of the same as we scored five times from twenty shots over two games while Toronto score three from twenty nine shots,if it wasn't for our goal scoring abilities then I don't think we would have stood a chance as Toronto messed up massively in front of goal.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards

The Team

07fe03270d6c0aee625ee41f2775216c.png

Jordan Perruzza

Martin Gadia

Matt Bartley

Thomas Meilleur-Giguere

Mohamed Burger

Manager's Thoughts

What a season that was as we won all the competitions we entered in which means we will be playing in the 2026 edition of the CONCACAF Champions League,there were some competitions I feel we didn't deserve to win but somehow did like the Canadian Championship.Overall I am happy with where we are but there isn't a lot that I can improve on due to the limitations of the wage budget,if it was like the MLS where the wage cap went up then it wouldn't be as much as a problem but it hasn't and it will cause a problem in the near future.The problem being that Jordan Perruzza wants a new contract and it is a lot more then I want to pay as he wants £1,400 p.w which is more than a quarter of what the salary cap it is.The only way I can get around that is paying it but not registering him for the Canadian Premier League and only playing him in the cup competitions.I actually have a £22k p.w wage budget so bringing in players just for cup competitions is a serious option.

With 2026 coming up,I am actually left with a lot of issues as I really need to strengthen MC,AMC,DR and AML positions.I may have to look on moving some first team players and bringing in players who have as good CA but higher PA.They maybe the positions to use to build a team for cup competitions but I will need to try and get them on a cup game status for their contracts.Peruzza is an issue what needs sorting,as good as he is I feel like Burger could easily replace him in the long term but if I am getting rid of him then he needs to be gone from the continent so I don't deal with him in competitions as he is amazingly good at this level.Foreign player limits isn't really an issue so that is a plus for us and we should have a couple of more slots to spare in the near future,also another plus is the facilities for both training and youth are going up and will reach 3* in April next year so that will play a massive part in the futre.

With so much happening and things to solve,thank god I signed a new contract till 2027!

Career Stats

8782308224d423efbf01e68defbfebee.png

Champions League Draw

a964d0e7e469ed5c044fb0247dcf6dcc.png

How the hell are the biggest team in Costa Rica the lower seeded team!Although it could take into account about us winning the Canadian Championship and the CONCACAF League,we do stand a good chance of progressing through the first round and the winner will face San Francisco (PAN) or Deportivo Guadalajara in the quarter finals.

Fun fact.....both of my old clubs Cruz Azul and Atlanta Utd are on the opposite side of the draw.

2 minutes ago, Khrayze said:

Is the CONCACAF League the Europa league equivalent of the North Americas?

It's a second tier competition like the Europa League but whereas the Europa League has all European nations competing it,the CONCACAF League doesn't have teams from the big two nations (USA and Mexico) competing in it.

I think the lower teams are a bit messed up anyway,the smaller nations (Trindad & Tobago,Jamaica etc) usually have to play in the Caribbean Club Championship which isn't in the game,The winners of the CCC would go into the CONCACAF Champions League,second and third place in the CCC would go into the CONCACAF League.Fourth place in the CCC having a playoff against the Winners of the Caribbean Club Shield (a competition for non-professional clubs) with the winners of this playoff going into the CONCACAF League.

Thank god I don't have to deal with that in this save,that would be a massive pain :D 

5 hours ago, B.W.G said:

It's a second tier competition like the Europa League but whereas the Europa League has all European nations competing it,the CONCACAF League doesn't have teams from the big two nations (USA and Mexico) competing in it.

I think the lower teams are a bit messed up anyway,the smaller nations (Trindad & Tobago,Jamaica etc) usually have to play in the Caribbean Club Championship which isn't in the game,The winners of the CCC would go into the CONCACAF Champions League,second and third place in the CCC would go into the CONCACAF League.Fourth place in the CCC having a playoff against the Winners of the Caribbean Club Shield (a competition for non-professional clubs) with the winners of this playoff going into the CONCACAF League.

Thank god I don't have to deal with that in this save,that would be a massive pain :D 

That cleared things up (somewhat).

9 hours ago, Khrayze said:

Ooo I see. Bringing in the big boys will certainly make things harder for you. Hopefully you get a favourable draw going forward. :eek:

They make the draw for the final of the Champions League straight away,the biggest three on my side are Seattle Sounders,New York City and Deportivo Guadalajara.I'd rather take on those three than Atlanta Utd and Cruz Azul who are on the other side of the draw!

4 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

That cleared things up (somewhat).

I really don't want to think about how much time someone would take to make a database that works like that,my limit with editing is activating the league below :lol: 

1 hour ago, abulezz said:

I must ask the mandatory How is Robles doing? 

I'll have to scout him to get a full report as I play with attribute masking on

.Stat wise he is doing okay this season,played 19 times,scored five and assisted three while averaging at 6.84.Not bad for someone who plays for West Brom and they are currently in 10th  with twelve games left to play so they should be safe.

Cavalry FC - Canadian Premier League - Pre-Season - 2026

General - Vision - Facilities

Season Preview - Expectations

Not a lot to talk about with incoming and outgoings.Ozegovic left on a free but he is no real loss to the team.We sold three players for a combined fee of £525k with Farsi moving to China for £350k being the big fee,if I knew they were willing to pay £350k then I would of tried to push it near the £500k mark!Not really bother by the sales of Mullero and Bernardinho,I generally can't believe I got £120k for Bernardinho as he wasn't worth anywhere near that!On the incomings we bought in five players for a grand total of £0.Wesley and Dieguinho are from Brazil's Serie C while Fontes was in the reserves for Nacional,they will all be first team players.Gu Hao also adds some depth to the MC role,despite his name,he is actually Canadian!Bandera will be a long term replacement for Perruzza who I doubt I will be able to keep for much longer.

Pre-Season Fixtures

a852051195eaf15c9820a9463245cd5d.png

Normally this would be a cause for concern going into the new season but I screwed up the first three fixtures by not playing the correct formation so I am actually encouraged we did so well with the wrong formation.The one game we played the right formation was against Toronto and we won.I think we could cause some upsets against the MLS sides in the Champions League in the future.

The Team

242d33cd2aa7dc68b6ded124775fe840.png

Key Players

Wesley

Dieguinho

Jordan Perruzza

Miguel Valongo

Martin Gadia

Manager's Thoughts

I am actually proud of myself as I have finally mastered the art of negotiating transfers,to stay under the wage cap I've set up an average wage then offered them higher appearances fees and bonuses and they have accepted for the most part (the other two I was after wanted too much!).This has also given me some love for Brazil's Serie C as there some real talent down in that division who are willing to join for a small pay rise,an example of this was Wesley who was on £150 p.w at his old club.I am really happy with the team at the minute and I think we can make the quarter finals of the Champions League thanks to a more favourable draw.

As for this season,we should dominate domestically like we did last season but I think we could go unbeaten due to the quality of our team being much higher than the others,the media dream XI has eight of our players,two from Forge FC and one from HFX Wanderers (this player is on loan from a Chinese club!).If we don't win the league with the team I have then I will more than likely be sacked as it is required that I win the league.We have be competitive expectations for the Canadian Championship and Champions League,we should be able to progress in both due to favourable draws.Also our facilties will finish upgrading in July which I think is just after the intake preview so that is a bit of a negative but at least they will be ready for the 2027 intake!Time to see if I can make an impact on the main continental stage.

February 2026

Champions League 1st Round

a89cb7d2dd83f6ba7d60bf45675efef7.png

No  major shocks to speak of with the biggest shock being Pumas de la UNAM knocking out former winners Atlanta Utd.New York City struggled against Honduran opposition while Portmore Utd put in a valiant effort against CF Pachuca but were no match for them in the end.

The quarter final draw which is to be played in March looks like this.

e7654fd009badc1a2f5800c66dce727a.png

I actually think I regret being on this side of the draw.Deportivo Guadalajara have this monster of a wonderkid who is regarded as the 6th best Mexican player in the game already.I hope he gets injured before the tie or we might have to go in hard on him to injure him.If I was to rate the teams then I'd say Deportivo Guadalajara would be 3rd behind Seattle Sounders (2nd) and Cruz Azul (1st).We'd probably be between 6th-8th with CF Pachuca and Sporting Kansas City.

March 2026

Champions League Quarter-Finals

521e95e1d806cb84915b933dd9a2c641.png

Now that is a shocker,we beat Deportivo 3-2 in the second leg away from home to give us a 4-2 aggregate victory.With winning two ties in the Champions League, surely the Canadian Premier League has to move up the rankings!Also to note the two teams I thought were the strongest only just got through,Seattle Sounders by away goals and Cruz Azul by  penalties.

The semi-final is in April and the draw looks like this...

fdee64fe5d827d42696950118b6c81cd.png

I am really not expecting anything from this as we are probably the weakest team left in this.I am still expecting the final to be Seattle Sounders vs Cruz Azul.

April 2026

Champions League Semi-Final

90713d2263a87205c5f8dc65dace4b76.png

We got battered in the first leg and I've shown the screenshot for the second leg.I really don't think we have anything left in the tank to deal with Cruz Azul in the final.Those two legs will be played on 28/4 and the 5/5.The last time I faced Cruz Azul,I was Atlanta Utd and we lost 5-0 to them!