Touch Suggestions

Ad

Feel like I’m in the wrong thread but I can’t find a “suggestion” thread for Touch.

Playing on a maxed out iPad and previously played mobile on a maxed out Android phone. Never had any lag issues using max settings. 

Hence why I feel SI should allow more leagues on those versions. 4 on Mobile and 3 on touch isn’t enough. I do understand you have to cater to the lowest quality device it can run on but still, we should be able to select more manageable leagues based on device spec. For example, I’d far rather select all top leagues from Europe’s top 5 plus a few others, rather than having so many tiers in England or other countries. Would be great to be able to select specific divisions rather than just all from a certain country. 

Also on stats, I hate that the game only remembers league goals. I’m all about the stats and got so frustrated when I bought Haaland for Man Utd and he passed way over 250 total goals (according to the top XI) but didn’t get over 199 league goals (Bobby Charlton club record). On this note, a bug I get is I can’t view older seasons on the player history screen. I can’t select the season and can only see the current season plus older season league goals.

Also, and apologies if this is a bug that’s been fixed but I started Fm Touch 2020 in September so nearly a year after release and I get this bug where previous meetings only go back to the start of the previous season.

Final note regarding the Club World Cup. I hate that it alway crosses over seasons. So stats from the tournament as a whole don’t compute properly. I had 1 save where I played the final before the season reset and 1 where the tournament started after the reset. But all other instances crossed over seasons which makes the board requirements a bit odd as well. Annoying if a player is close to a single season scoring record only to miss those extra stats for a Semi and Final as they go to the beginning of a new season.

• 5 months later...