[FM 21] Arsenal - Still Waiting For Arteta's Tiki Taka!

VP.

It will be fun to manage Arsenal in FM 22, no doubt. Without the Europe League it should be much harder to sign top players than in FM21, where I could easily sign Haaland or Donnarumma.

In the previous versions my main target was always James Ward-Prowse and he was outstanding for Arsenal, wondering if it will be possible to sign him in FM 22 too as he just renewed his contract with Saints. Besides him, I will be looking to sign Mukiele, Wijndal, Pau Torres, Koulibaly, Musah... For the striker position, besides Moukoko who is must have, good target should be Arek Milik whose contract should expire in 2022.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think Arsenal's home (as in UK) reputation should help us capture all but the best English players, I reckon that a wave of a Captain's armband would get James Ward-Prowse to sign. 

He has been consistently outstanding in every FM save I've signed him in for the last 3-4 years. If I can shift AMN and Xhaka I might have enough money to put a deposit on JWP. 

We won't take Kane or any other Tottenham rejects, Sterling is a Gooner (price is a problem though), Aarons may have to wait until next Summer. 

Only thing I’m missing in FM22 is all the newgens I’ve become attached to in my FM21 save. I’m usually not playing FM this late into the cycle, but my academy lads are keeping me in it.