[Suggestion] Ability to select a place of birth that isn't from a selected nationality

Leftred

At the moment the only options for places of birth are from those nations that have been selected as a nationality. This means as someone born in a country that is not part of my nationality I am unable to select my actual place of birth. It's a incredibly minor irritant at most, and is easily remedied by selecting the town I grew up in or adding a second nationality that is my place of birth, but I would love to not have to do this.

3 minutes ago, Leftred said:

At the moment the only options for places of birth are from those nations that have been selected as a nationality. This means as someone born in a country that is not part of my nationality I am unable to select my actual place of birth. It's a incredibly minor irritant at most, and is easily remedied by selecting the town I grew up in or adding a second nationality that is my place of birth, but I would love to not have to do this.

There's a workaround to do that if you first select the country of your place of birth, then change the country to that of your nationality

16 minutes ago, autohoratio said:

There's a workaround to do that if you first select the country of your place of birth, then change the country to that of your nationality

Ah brilliant! Thanks for the info.

• 2 months later...